Arrma big rock v3 is turning in reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNT4BDB

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
My Arrma big rock v3 is turning in reverse how do I make it turn right for right and left for left it won’t reset and it’s backwards

It happened to me before. Most of us. Accidentally moving the reverse switch. My son plays with the s. radio settings and screws me up sometimes. Sometimes we do it accidentally. Thats' all.
Hmmm. It's done that to me before🤷🏼‍♂️
Sorry, reversing the servo plug, simply will not reverse Steering. Not how it works. :giggle: The plug's polarities and the signal wire pinouts positioning don't allow for that.

Last edited:
^^^ what works for you, if you became a good driver nonetheless. I have one friend who also drives well like that.. It drove me crazy watching him, but seeing how well he drives like that, it doesn't matter.

It happened to me before. Most of us. Accidentally moving the reverse switch. My son plays with the s. radio settings and screws me up sometimes. Sometimes we do it accidentally. Thats' all.

Sorry, reversing the servo plug, simply will not reverse Steering. Not how it works. :giggle: The plug's polarities and the signal wire pinouts positioning don't allow for that.
:giggle: 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back