Granite Arrma CVD's in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must have gotten like 4 sets in and people bought them or something. or someone fat fingered it at tower.
i still had the window open, just to prove that the unicorns were in stock last night at one point :) lol

1577728625495.png

They must have gotten like 4 sets in and people bought them or something. or someone fat fingered it at tower.
i still had the window open, just to prove that the unicorns were in stock last night at one point :) lol

View attachment 58880
At this point I really don't care if I get them or not. I've got so many trucks to choose from and my 3s rigs are pretty low on the priority list. I'll be running my 8S and 6S trucks a lot more than my Granites and BRCC.

Are these really needed? Is it common to break the stock driveshafts? I know on Traxxas models they break all the time, and that the Arrma ones are a lot better.
I’ve popped quite a few of the outer u-joints on my 3S shafts. Not once on the 4S ones tho. I haven’t popped one in a while, so I’m probably due.

Are these really needed? Is it common to break the stock driveshafts? I know on Traxxas models they break all the time, and that the Arrma ones are a lot better.
Since sticking Badlands MX2.8s on mine I have already broken 2 and had 2 others pop off.

65$ for a pair for my kraton 4s here in canada?. Im going to stick with the stock ones they never poped out in 7 months so if they ever pop out again im going to buy a remplacement stock set. I kinda ruined them a bit by running a tight slipper like a moron

65$ for a pair for my kraton 4s here in canada?. Im going to stick with the stock ones they never poped out in 7 months so if they ever pop out again im going to buy a remplacement stock set. I kinda ruined them a bit by running a tight slipper like a moron
$130. a set is kind of steep, just like the Traxxas ones for the Rusty 4x4.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back