ARRMA DECALS - First Batch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheed85

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 3s
Got the first batch of Arrma Decals I've made. Looking for some feedback as far as how much interest there is, what other logos, and colors would Arrma users be interested in? Would love some feedback as this is something I enjoy doing in my free time at my business. Trying to stick to 1 color vinyls for now, but I have the capability of printing custom full color (much more costly and time consuming) as well.

Using some extra scrap vinyls I have around the shop for these, but may consider selling in the future as a kit or individually. If I decide to go that route I will elevate the packaging and use brand new vinyl.

Thanks for your time in advance! Will be sending some to a few users here as well. Doing this for now for fun and finding this community so cool all around just want to pay back some small kindness I've received to 3 or 4 members.

20230712_150212.jpg

20230712_150218.jpg

20230712_150229.jpg

20230712_150221.jpg

20230623_234802.jpg

They look crisp and clean to me!

What equipment do you own or have access to?

What vinyl materials can you get?
Thank you 🙏

I am currently using a graphtec 60" cutter, but I've found all graphtec size machines are great and can be found for relatively cheap on second hand market. OR you can go the Cricut route (cheaper to start But limited capability).

I like to use Oracal 651 for lower budget decals. Or 951 for vehicle or fleet use. Lots of colors and easy to cut and weed either line. I can get almost any 3M, Avery, Oracal vinyl that are in stock Which I typically use for my printed graphics.

16892011754642380805044095456440.jpg

Got the first batch of Arrma Decals I've made. Looking for some feedback as far as how much interest there is, what other logos, and colors would Arrma users be interested in? Would love some feedback as this is something I enjoy doing in my free time at my business. Trying to stick to 1 color vinyls for now, but I have the capability of printing custom full color (much more costly and time consuming) as well.

Using some extra scrap vinyls I have around the shop for these, but may consider selling in the future as a kit or individually. If I decide to go that route I will elevate the packaging and use brand new vinyl.

Thanks for your time in advance! Will be sending some to a few users here as well. Doing this for now for fun and finding this community so cool all around just want to pay back some small kindness I've received to 3 or 4 members.

View attachment 310971

View attachment 310972

View attachment 310973

View attachment 310974

View attachment 310975
Very cool!! I would buy a sheet of each color. Mix 'em up on each arrma rc.

View attachment 310971

View attachment 310972

View attachment 310973

View attachment 310974

View attachment 310975
Awesome print job👍I am in need of some custom decals for my build .maybey you can help me ..🤷

Awesome print job👍I am in need of some custom decals for my build .maybey you can help me ..🤷
Be happy to help out, as long as I have the materials in stock, feel free to message me
Very cool!! I would buy a sheet of each color. Mix 'em up on each arrma rc.
I'll be putting transfer tape on them later and they will be individually cut and ready for install.

Be happy to help out, as long as I have the materials in stock, feel free to message me

I'll be putting transfer tape on them later and they will be individually cut and ready for install.
Thank you.i shall reach out to you soon .I already have a print out of the decal I need done.not sure if you would need me to send it to you or if a pic would work .I'll pm you
I know many of us here have brand logos .your services would help many here..👍

Thank you 🙏

I am currently using a graphtec 60" cutter, but I've found all graphtec size machines are great and can be found for relatively cheap on second hand market. OR you can go the Cricut route (cheaper to start But limited capability).

I like to use Oracal 651 for lower budget decals. Or 951 for vehicle or fleet use. Lots of colors and easy to cut and weed either line. I can get almost any 3M, Avery, Oracal vinyl that are in stock Which I typically use for my printed graphics.

View attachment 310977

Great!

What about your multi-color print&cuts?
Can you do those also ,in-house?
>> I'm thinking of having Ai generated custom images turned into decals.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/machine-learning-artificial-intelligence-rough-iterations.63410/

And, just curious what's the smallest dimensions you are willing to go?
to weed??

Last edited:
Great!

What about your multi-color print&cuts?
Can you do those also ,in-house?
>> I'm thinking of having Ai generated custom images turned into decals.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/machine-learning-artificial-intelligence-rough-iterations.63410/

And, just curious what's the smallest dimensions you are willing to go?
to weed??
I can do multi color , however anything beyond 2 colors would go to print and cut.

Usually .25" on simpler logos (arrma logo), is the smallest. Some things at .25" or smaller will not weed properly or just a pain 😆 the ones pictured are .25", .50", .75", and 1" (height). Still trying to figure out best size(s) for each.

Can you Make up a sheets of Arrma 8S decals?

I want to rebadge a few bodies.

Like This? (image is crapy low res)

View attachment 311213
I can do these, but would want to wait for a large batch of full color stickers. Laminated for outdoor use. If I do them. I will send you a couple!

Can you Make up a sheets of Arrma 8S decals?

I want to rebadge a few bodies.

Like This? (image is crapy low res)

View attachment 311213

I can recreate those in better detail , in .SVG format.
@sheed
If that will help you , just PM me.

Trying to compile a full color sticker list. So I can add them, maybe AF logo stickers too?

Contact Woodie , he's the owner of this forum. 😉

I'm pretty sure the Arrma is copywrited and if you are selling these it's a copywrite violation. The same applies to the name Typhon. I personally don't care: I'm just trying to prevent you from getting a nasty letter from Arrma's lawyers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back