ARRMA DECALS - First Batch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the Arrma is copywrited and if you are selling these it's a copywrite violation. The same applies to the name Typhon. I personally don't care: I'm just trying to prevent you from getting a nasty letter from Arrma's lawyers.
Yup, just doing this for fun right now. Not planning on building any empires with these decals. Too much tedious work...would be a compliment if I received a cease and desist 🫠

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Arrma is copywrited and if you are selling these it's a copywrite violation. The same applies to the name Typhon. I personally don't care: I'm just trying to prevent you from getting a nasty letter from Arrma's lawyers.
Valid point copy right infringement! It's Horizon Hobby that would come after you. Or might they hire TraxxASS to come after you!🤯😱 Anyone but Traxxass! 🫤

The stickes are easy to work with. Thank you again!!!!
They look great!!
16905663667796459081589729711824.jpg
16905664178242067404202026752847.jpg

Thank you!!
I wasn't sure how the 4×4 and arrma symbol on the side would look. Should I do the same on the left side but in black?
I was digging the offset look, but I actually think that would look great and still have that touch. Nice thing is they are actually pretty easy to remove if needed (may leave behind adhesive a bit, but can be easily removed) but stay on body well at same time

I was digging the offset look, but I actually think that would look great and still have that touch. Nice thing is they are actually pretty easy to remove if needed (may leave behind adhesive a bit, but can be easily removed) but stay on body well at same time
Black sticker on top offset, I was thinking about that. Black towards the front over the red. And black slightly lower.

20230728_210624.jpg
20230728_210541.jpg

Came out better than I thought? Or did I screw it up?

Looks Fan Freaking Tastic! The 2-tone Arrma on the side 👌
Could of only been done with your hard quality work and stickers. Thank you!!!!!
I'm surprised I got the two tone so even on sides and top. I don't know about the two tone towards the front?

Are you "layering" or printing your stickers? My gf does mine for me using the older layer technique. My two favorite ones are the 4x4 with mountain range replaced by Toronto's skyline and of course, my Calvin stickers. Takes her awhile and I'm considering getting her a Cricut printer just to keep the stickers coming.
20230815_200841.jpg
20230815_200851.jpg
20230815_201259.jpg

Are you "layering" or printing your stickers? My gf does mine for me using the older layer technique. My two favorite ones are the 4x4 with mountain range replaced by Toronto's skyline and of course, my Calvin stickers. Takes her awhile and I'm considering getting her a Cricut printer just to keep the stickers coming.View attachment 317329View attachment 317330View attachment 317331
If it's 2 color then layering them would work good. Anything beyond 2 colors I would print and cut.

I'm loving that little boy pissing on the Traxxas logo🤣🤣👍
You mean this logo? 🤣 I made these a long time ago on some crappy printable vinyl they look cool but don't hold up well.
1692156408619.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back