Limitless Arrma Forum 4s speed run challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Color wise the car is fine to see. It seems at certain times of day line when I ran this 163 pass it doesn’t matter what color the car is I just can’t see it until it turns around
Powerhobby is sending me a bunch of lights for my cars soon which is cool. The red light in the rear helps a lot
It seems everyone who runs lights on their cars really likes it. I'll have to do that at some point.

Congrats on taking spots #1 and #2 on the list!

Color wise the car is fine to see. It seems at certain times of day line when I ran this 163 pass it doesn’t matter what color the car is I just can’t see it until it turns around
Powerhobby is sending me a bunch of lights for my cars soon which is cool. The red light in the rear helps a lot

It seems everyone who runs lights on their cars really likes it. I'll have to do that at some point.

Congrats on taking spots #1 and #2 on the list!
Let me know if you like them.
If I am doing a little testing at night (w/o the body) I put those little finger lights on the F&R body posts (I am within 250ft of the car at all times).
I had a nice flashy bike light that I wanted to put on the rear of my 1/7 but I have no clue where it went, it was so bright.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back