Kraton Arrma Kraton 6s v5 Battery Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCKYE99

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Im getting a Arrma Kraton 6s V5 And i was wondering what batteries i should get i want 2 3s batteries thanks

I run HRB 5000mah batteries 6s. They work great for me but I don't have anything to compare them to. I wouldn't mind a xmas present with a brand name one though so I can see the differance

I run HRB 5000mah batteries 6s. They work great for me but I don't have anything to compare them to. I wouldn't mind a xmas present with a brand name one though so I can see the differance
I have a couple of 2s HRBs that I bought used from a member on here like 2 years ago and they are still rocking. I run them in my Vorza.

I have a couple of 2s HRBs that I bought used from a member on here like 2 years ago and they are still rocking. I run them in my Vorza.
I have no issues with them, but I still want a set of really good high punch brand name ones. For when I want to beat the boys lol.

I have no issues with them, but I still want a set of really good high punch brand name ones. For when I want to beat the boys lol.
Good high punch would be Turnigy Graphene, Graphene Panthers or CNHL G+ series. Looking at this chart you see why I went with the Turnigy HD brick and the Rhinos from Hobbyking.

ONE YEAR TESTING SUMMARY (2).jpg

I have a set of 3s 5000mah spektrum 100c hc that are ok, a set of 3s 6000mah Zeee 80c hc and a set of 3s 5000mah HRB graphene 100c that I recently bought from Amain.com. The hrb graphene are the better of what I have. More punch and lower ir ?
Your HRB's have the same cells as the Yoowoo 3s. 5000/100C graphenes I have. And also the best punch of all my Lipos so far. And lowest IR's. Charge after charge.

Wow my hrbs suck. lol. Out of the rhino and panther what do you prefer?
I have no experience with the Panthers so I cannot comment on them. The HDs over the Rhino I cannot really tell the difference to be honest. I no longer have the HD as I killed it :(
122492692_3843491632345065_5425844227398430369_o.jpg

I have no experience with the Panthers so I cannot comment on them. The HDs over the Rhino I cannot really tell the difference to be honest. I no longer have the HD as I killed it :(
View attachment 112511
I don't really understand the chart too much, but from what I gather my hrbs are no where near what they rate them at. From the chart do you think the panther is any better than the rhino or not worth the price difference?

I don't really understand the chart too much, but from what I gather my hrbs are no where near what they rate them at. From the chart do you think the panther is any better than the rhino or not worth the price difference?
The first item is the pack. The second is the weight of the pack. Third is the true C rate. Forth is the C index(basically the difference between the listed and true C rate). Fifth is the watts per gram. 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 & 21 are the max temp recorded during the test. 7, 10, 13, 16, 19 & 22 is the voltage maintained at 50% of discharge cycle. 8, 11, 14, 17, 20 and 23 I am not sure it says Bal so I am assuming how far out of balance the lowest cell was from the rest ?‍♂️

For general bashing probably not, racing or speed runs yes.

Last edited:
Your HRB's have the same cells as the Yoowoo 3s. 5000/100C graphenes I have. And also the best punch of all my Lipos so far. And lowest IR's. Charge after charge.
Yup. Definitely lowest internal resistance and I'm happy with my buy but the ones from Amazon are most definitely the same and cheaper.

I would like to add, stay in the 5000 mah range, good run time and keeps weight down over higher mah packs. Also keeps heat in check over higher mah packs, gives your rig time to cool down before next run.

If you are open to buying single 6s packs I run Hoovo 6000mah 60c packs. At the time they were under $70. I use to only run Zeee's and Ovonics, but wanted to try something different this time. I was able to get 3 of the Hoovo's for under $200. So far they are great. Ive been running them in my Kraton 6s and get about 17 mins on average. Plenty of power too. Currently the 6000's are $75.99, but the 5200's are only $58.49.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MQT98D7/

Back