Limitless Anyone selling a 6s road basher for cheap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for something from arrma 6s road line, but don’t have much

Any of the 6S on-road screamers will cost quite a bit , in tires alone..

Because Smoke!
Dodge Burnout GIF by MotorTrend

happy las vegas GIF by NASCAR

$$$ +$$$$

Perhaps you should (re)consider something milder... IF funds are tight..?

What’s your location? I’ve got one I’d consider selling cheap, but I don’t want to ship it.

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but your budget is in Arrma $Vendetta territory$, unfortunately. And probably not what you want. Nor would I.
The V2 Limitless "Roller" is your best NIB option.
No cutting corners. Look to Fleabay for used rollers. You might get lucky. I doubt it. Many are all blinged out and will cost some good coin anyway.
You will need to spend coin. Start saving some more. Is what it is.... if you want a 1/7 All road rig.
Not a fan of the 1/8 Vendetta myself... cant hold a candle to a 1/7 platform, feature and adjustability wise. But it is on a Super sale right now. $200.00.
Some have converted the Vend. to 17mm hexes and run Hoons/GRP's on them FWIW.
Remember that you pay for what you get. No ticky, no shirty.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...-road-speed-bash-racer-green/ARA4319V3T1.html

Last edited:
What’s your location? I’ve got one I’d consider selling cheap, but I don’t want to ship it.
Texas
I hate to say it, but your budget is in Arrma $Vendetta territory$, unfortunately. And probably not what you want. Nor would I.
The V2 Limitless "Roller" is your best NIB option.
No cutting corners. Look to Fleabay for used rollers. You might get lucky. I doubt it. Many are all blinged out and will cost some good coin anyway.
You will need to spend coin. Start saving some more. Is what it is.... if you want a 1/7 All road rig.
Not a fan of the 1/8 Vendetta myself... cant hold a candle to a 1/7 platform, feature and adjustability wise. But it is on a Super sale right now. $200.00.
Some have converted the Vend. to 17mm hexes and run Hoons/GRP's on them FWIW.
Remember that you pay for what you get. No ticky, no shirty.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...-road-speed-bash-racer-green/ARA4319V3T1.html
I have a vendetta running 6s, maxed out, now I want something with some balls hanging from it, I have a felony coming soon though $315 for the whole

I'd sell ya a notorious roller for that..it's actually worlds fastest notorious..haven't ran it since this hit..would come with no electronics except savox servo I don't feel pulling out..
Where are you located, it would need to be shipped

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back