Kraton Arrma Kraton 6sv2 New servo doesn't work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermi5

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello so a few days ago my servo stopped working and I got a new one from Arrma. As I started up the car I noticed that the servo doesn’t turn. I don't know whats wrong. Did I put it in the wrong hole in the receiver box?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 91
Look at your wires... its plugged in backwards... answer is right in front of you sir... black always faces the outside of the rx.....

Look at your wires... its plugged in backwards... answer is right in front of you sir... black always faces the outside of the rx.....
The new one is not working either now it wont turn on ground do you have any suggestions of a new servo maybe a savöx?

If you turned the plug around so the ground (black wire) faces out, and it still does not work the issue most likely lies in the rx or tx.. you can test this by plugging the esc into the channel 1 port, and plugging the servo into the channel 2 port..

Unplug your motor wires... power on the esc... pull the throttle and see if the servo starts moving... if it does you need a new radio setup...

The new one is not working either now it wont turn on ground do you have any suggestions of a new servo maybe a savöx?
Have you looked at the servo output? Is it turning when you move the Tx wheel? Is it possibly the servo saver? With the servo removed, is the steering free moving and not binding?

Have you looked at the servo output? Is it turning when you move the Tx wheel? Is it possibly the servo saver? With the servo removed, is the steering free moving and not binding?
It does move when not on the ground but on ground it hardly moves. I was thinking of getting a savox SA-1230 is their anything I need to buy with it for it to work?

good alternative servo if you want to save some money is the Power HD WP-23KG, using one in my Kraton and Mojave. $40 on Amazon.

It does move when not on the ground but on ground it hardly moves. I was thinking of getting a savox SA-1230 is their anything I need to buy with it for it to work?
So when on the ground, the servo output does not turn? I’m asking because if your servo saver is loose then the servo swap won’t help. Just trying to point you in the right direction.

good alternative servo if you want to save some money is the Power HD WP-23KG, using one in my Kraton and Mojave. $40 on Amazon.
[/
I did see that one in a video do I need a servo Bracket for that? Cause mine seems kin of loose but I cant find one that will ship to switzerland

So when on the ground, the servo output does not turn? I’m asking because if your servo saver is loose then the servo swap won’t help. Just trying to point you in the right direction.
How do I check if its loose? Maybe a youtube video or something else would help a lot

How do I check if its loose? Maybe a youtube video or something else would help a lot
Turn it upside down with power on so you can see the servo saver thru the chassis hole. Now turn the wheel on the Tx and see if the servo moves. If that works, now hold one of the front wheels and try again. This should give you an idea what is giving and stopping the wheels from turning. ??

Lol.. I'm sorry bro, I thought we were talking the servo was completely dead...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back