Big Rock Got my first Arrma Nero bigrock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 years ago, amain had a sale on the TVP chassis and sold them for $8 each.
Oh man those 17bls springs (vs 23lbs) my hobbyshop only had 1 in stock. The next shipment of them would be in may 2023 or june. Or maybe never☠️. The only other option is to order on amazon or overseas for 40cad

Glued like epoxy. Stripped one front motor screw no amount of heat can release them.

20230118_201744.jpg

Have mercy.
20230118_202956.jpg

Lot of yellowish adhesive and paper like stuff around the coils.

Last edited:
20230119_005942.jpg
20230119_005948.jpg

Found a manufacturer defect i think on one of the bulkheads. The rear gearbox was hard to remove and welded with dirt. I believe this might be the reason of why that was. For now i patched it with shoe goe. Already at 200$ on spares,upgrades and little fixes like new seals for the diffs.
I changed the thread name because i believe this suits the thread better the build going to start early february

Oh my error, I thought you found a diff brain that controls all the servos. Yes the servos are easier to find.

Oh my error, I thought you found a diff brain that controls all the servos. Yes the servos are easier to find.
IIRC the diff brain and the bodies are the hardest parts to find for these, Arrma still makes and sells basically everything else.

I cannot get the undestructible russian body for my nero.. does not ship to canada.
IIRC the diff brain and the bodies are the hardest parts to find for these, Arrma still makes and sells basically everything else.
Why discontinue the bodies
Such a pain in the ass for everyone that owns these trucks. The nodies were not part of the list of what to destroy or was it?

I cannot get the undestructible russian body for my nero.. does not ship to canada.

Such a pain in the ass for everyone that owns these trucks. The nodies were not part of the list of what to destroy or was it?

Wait not even from Basher Bodies?

No idea why they stopped making bodies. The only parts that were affected by the lawsuit were the waterproof receiver box, the steering assembly and the lay down shocks.

Try the Proline Ford Raptor body. It fits but just a bit short

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back