Senton Arrma senton 3s flips all the time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastly31

Reaction score
I’m running an arrma senton 3s with granite wheels but both on those and the stock wheels if I am turning with any throttle at anything over 5mph it flips I’m running stock shocks still

You'll need to recalibrate your steering endpoints.
And perhaps turn up your dual rate.

Unrelated to your question, in order to run the Granite tires, did you trim the body to prevent rubbing? I've also put Granite tires on my Senton and it rolls over when you sneeze because my body is stupid heavy. I have not yet tested the Granite tires on a normal weight body as I don't want to trim the other body I have (yet).

Related to your question, I've upgraded the shocks on my Senton to Outcast/Kraton shocks. Sorry, I don't remember which is front and rear, but I found the recommendation here in the forum. After doing this, I found it was much better and didn't roll as much. Once I destroyed the stock tires, I installed some ProLine Trenchers, which allowed the car to pull wheelies (even with the heavy body). The only time it rolls over now (with a normal weight body) is when I corner hard at speed because the trenchers hook. For my next upgrade, I'm heavily considering adding the M2C Racing +5mm adapters for a wider stance to further help reduce roll over. I need to finish destroying the rest of my 12mm hex tires first.

To further reduce roll-over, depending upon the terrain you prefer to drive on, you could also reduce the ride height which will lower your center of gravity.

It will tend to roll over more, without any adjustments to rig, if anything but SC tires on it. It's main purpose is SC racing. Not really built to be a basher without adjustments made.

Mine flips more in grass with sharp turns, but on my dirt track it's smooth as butter with SC tires! (y)

I trimmed the body half the time don’t run it even with the tires that came with it it flipped a lot I’ll do the shocks when I can father of 6 and my sons got the same one so when I order anything it’s always double order for parts

I trimmed the body half the time don’t run it even with the tires that came with it it flipped a lot I’ll do the shocks when I can father of 6 and my sons got the same one so when I order anything it’s always double order for parts
SIX??? O LORDY!!! :ROFLMAO:

Much respect. While it is rewarding, parenting is the hardest job ever. Good for you sir! (y)😁✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back