Talion Arrma talion/corally shogun v1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCKieran

Reaction score
Hi new here, I’ve been searching high & low for better upgrades for my corally shogun xp 6S v1, I’ve come across a few hints that you can use parts off the arrma talion as upgrades or use talion upgrades? I’m just wondering how true this is or is there another make/model that I can beef this thing up with, I only see corallys used until they end up in a unfixable heap, thanks.

It depends on what you’re upgrading. Shocks can be used, some of the things like turnbuckle ends also. To use Arrma pillar balls and hubs you need to mod the cvds to except Arrma axles.
I’m in the process of building a car with the corally diffs and Arrma arms. Believe me, there’s nothing that be used with out a lot of fiddling. Maybe enjoy the shogun as is and just replace things as they break. Corally parts are cheap and easy to get. Some of the xtr upgrades and v2 stuff might work as well. You can ask their tech team. They might be able to tell you what’s v1/2 cross compatible.
Save up for that exb talion.

It depends on what you’re upgrading. Shocks can be used, some of the things like turnbuckle ends also. To use Arrma pillar balls and hubs you need to mod the cvds to except Arrma axles.
I’m in the process of building a car with the corally diffs and Arrma arms. Believe me, there’s nothing that be used with out a lot of fiddling. Maybe enjoy the shogun as is and just replace things as they break. Corally parts are cheap and easy to get. Some of the xtr upgrades and v2 stuff might work as well. You can ask their tech team. They might be able to tell you what’s v1/2 cross compatible.
Save up for that exb talion.
Thanks for the reply, I’ve just bought a roller which is like to do a 100mpg speed truggy project, with the katar wheels ect, I was also searching for rpm arms and stuff but they haven’t got to corally yet unfortunately, but I was thinking would I be able to swap the diff cases so can use the arms and stuff but still use corally diffs or would I need the diffs to

Thanks for the reply, I’ve just bought a roller which is like to do a 100mpg speed truggy project, with the katar wheels ect, I was also searching for rpm arms and stuff but they haven’t got to corally yet unfortunately, but I was thinking would I be able to swap the diff cases so can use the arms and stuff but still use corally diffs or would I need the diffs to
There’s some issues but I’m working on it with this project I started a while back. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/6s-mini-basher.38933/
I explain there the problems with combining the two different designs. Everything from the bolt pattern of the chassis to the length of the driveshafts is all different.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back