Typhon Arrma Tyhpon 3s Broken Part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMOD

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Ended up flipping this on asphalt and broke this piece. I need some advice on what it's going to take to repair the damage.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Ended up flipping this on asphalt and broke this piece. I need some advice on what it's going to take to repair the damage.

View attachment 347680 View attachment 347681View attachment 347682

About $35(with shipping + tax).
Shock towers

https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...-bumpers-ar102668?_pos=5&_sid=e76bcba2d&_ss=r

Most of Arrma 3S models have interchangeable components-
ie: Granite, Big Rock, Senton, Typhon 3S

You might want to pickup some Big Rock 3S suspension arms while you're at it. They are the same length as your Typhon 3S.

Thanks for the info guys. I was a bit worried it was going to be a bit more involved. I've had this for about a week and this is my first RC vehicle. Lots of fun so far.

I'll check out the Big Rock suspension arms.

Thanks for the info guys. I was a bit worried it was going to be a bit more involved. I've had this for about a week and this is my first RC vehicle. Lots of fun so far.

Nope.... easy fix. You will be an expert with the hex drivers and wrenches before you know it. Most parts on an Arrma are really reasonable, and widely available. Plus the cars / trucks are easy to work on.

My Arrma Typhon 3s was not my first hobby grade RC vehicle, but it was my first Arrma. I too was a bit reluctant to work on the shock towers at first, but I got better at it over time. Just take it easy and look at YouTube videos if you need guidance.

You've come to the Right place for information and support.
This is the best forum for Anything technical and any Future Mods that you might ever be tempted to do with your rig(S).

I already foresee some 6S vehicles in your future. 😉👍

Picked up the replacement part from my local shop and got it swapped out and was able to run for about an hour today.

Pretty straightforward replacement. The guy at the shop gave me a quick little overview and took about 20 minutes to swap this out.

04.jpg

Picked up the replacement part from my local shop and got it swapped out and was able to run for about an hour today.

Pretty straightforward replacement. The guy at the shop gave me a quick little overview and took about 20 minutes to swap this out.

View attachment 347884

Keep on Bashing!!
🍺🤘

Get you some foam self adhesive weatherstripping. It’s cheap and is very useful to protect shock towers, body roofs, and battery compartment areas.

IMG_9856.png

Back