Typhon Arrma Typhon 3S New PB 130mph!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the 130 mph pass. You will have to remove that description under your avatar of "speed run rookie"!
I am thinking the GRP blew because the front axle went on the other side and doubled the rpms of the one that still had the shaft. Was that the case?

Congrats on the 130 mph pass. You will have to remove that description under your avatar of "speed run rookie"!
I am thinking the GRP blew because the front axle went on the other side and doubled the rpms of the one that still had the shaft. Was that the case?
I believe there is a deeper root issue in the rear. The rear axles are still linked inside the diff, but either the ring or pinion is free. The front hub on the slipper shattered in the crash too. The red spline is gone. The center driveshaft broke on both ends. Chassis looks good though ???‍♂️

I believe there is a deeper root issue in the rear. The rear axles are still linked inside the diff, but either the ring or pinion is free. The front hub on the slipper shattered in the crash too. The red spline is gone. The center driveshaft broke on both ends. Chassis looks good though ???‍♂️
Yeeeeessshhhh lots of breakage there!
Good thing parts are cheap....

I don't know how you keep it on the straight and narrow at 130!?! That's WAY past 88 miles per hour ? ?

I can't keep my 3s on the black stuff at 45
Believe it or not, this thing is way more stable under power. It just goes straight when I pull the throttle nice and easy.

"That's not a 3s anymore cause you're using 6s/8s"

"It's not a typhon cause you changed the body"

"It's not a typhon cause you're using street tires"

LOL all jokes aside man that's impressive! Great job! ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back