Typhon Arrma Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
I have recently put some RPM arms on the rear of my my Typhon 3s but the suspension travels less on the back but not on the front anyone have any ideas?

Which screwholes have you used for the shock mounting, the inner or the outer ones?
The inner ones are the stock setup, the outer ones will reduce your ground clearance and soften up the suspension a bit.

The I have used the the inner ones when I installed the RPM arms they felt rather stiff to move up and down of the suspension if that’s the problem

The I have used the the inner ones when I installed the RPM arms they felt rather stiff to move up and down of the suspension if that’s the problem
Maybe the hinge pins are tight fitting? Take the shocks and links off and test for travel binding

But I'm pretty convinced the inner ones are about the same setup as stock. Would you mind posting a picture if how you got it set up?

If you prefer the softer suspension but want to have the same ride height you could always just add preload spacers to the rear shocks.

But I'm pretty convinced the inner ones are about the same setup as stock. Would you mind posting a picture if how you got it set up?
The back is sitting abit flat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 47
Maybe the hinge pins are tight fitting? Take the shocks and links off and test for travel binding
When I attached the arms I tested to see how freely it moved without the shocks and wasn’t as free and the stock arms is that something that will change as I drive it more over time

When I attached the arms I tested to see how freely it moved without the shocks and wasn’t as free and the stock arms is that something that will change as I drive it more over time

i drill all my rpm arm pin bosses with a drill.. the pins are too tight in the arms.. this creates two issues..

1) the pins will rotate in the chassis bosses instead of the arm bosses... premature wear to the chassis will ensue...

2) binding arm travel..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back