Arrma vendetta lvc mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrHardSniper

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vendetta
Hi since last week my arrma vendetta is stuck in lvc mode and I don't know what to do. When I turn the esc on it flashes red with short single pulses. The battery's are fully charged

Hi since last week my arrma vendetta is stuck in lvc mode and I don't know what to do. When I turn the esc on it flashes red with short single pulses. The battery's are fully charged
Bummer. Make sure all of your trim settings on the radio or zeroed out, especially the throttle. Check all connections and make sure something hasn’t pulled loose a bit. Confirm the batteries in your remote are all good. If those simple things don’t work, unplug the servo and try again. I understand sometimes when the stock servo is going out it can do weird things to the ESC. Also, you can reset the ESC by pressing a small button down next to the power button, when the unit is on, and holding it down for five seconds or so. I’m sure others will chime with ideas. I believe your car has the spectrum smart 100 esc and not the Firma 100.

If nothing works ultimately it’s easy to make a warranty claim (if you’re in the US). I always just email them which has been quickest for me. [email protected]
Send them an email with ‘ESC failure’ and the headline. Include a brief description of what’s going on and wait for their auto response email, which will tell you everything that they need (photos, your info, copy of receipt etc).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back