Limitless Asking price for limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I sell it as a roller do I take of the alluminum center braces, carbon fiber support brace, perfect pass carbon wing kit and the hot racing parts ??
I thought you said you were just gonna bash the crap out of it .so your still thinking of selling it now?

I thought you said you were just gonna bash the crap out of it .so your still thinking of selling it now?
I'm not sure, I was going to bash the heck out of it but then I started looking into actual rc drift cars and may sell this to buy one of them... Didn't realize how much goes into the drift cars and I can't even find drift tires for this thing lol
I'm not sure, I was going to bash the heck out of it but then I started looking into actual rc drift cars and may sell this to buy one of them... Didn't realize how much goes into the drift cars and I can't even find drift tires for this thing lol
I wish arrma made an actual drift car

So if I sell it as a roller do I take of the alluminum center braces, carbon fiber support brace, perfect pass carbon wing kit and the hot racing parts ??
That's up to you what you want to keep on it or take off .it's your rig .but a roller from what I've seen is a moving chassis without electronics.if you want to leave some of the things your mentioning then you'll have to factor in that cost but remind you that it's not new so I imagine your not going to get full cost of what ever you put in it .most who buy a roller want to build on it .and if you just sold only the roller factor in that it's a v1 .used so really what would get for it ?? Maybey 100?? Not to many will pay much more .

That's up to you what you want to keep on it or take off .it's your rig .but a roller from what I've seen is a moving chassis without electronics.if you want to leave some of the things your mentioning then you'll have to factor in that cost but remind you that it's not new so I imagine your not going to get full cost of what ever you put in it .most who buy a roller want to build on it .and if you just sold only the roller factor in that it's a v1 .used so really what would get for it ?? Maybey 100?? Not to many will pay much more .
If I could find a limitless roller for 100 bucks I'd buy it right now...

I wish arrma made an actual drift car
Drift tires are typically small scale 1/10 and lower .I have freinds that are Asian and drifting is all they do .like they been it before drifting was even a thing and they all use 1/16 scale with tiny plastic bald ass tires lol.and they don't drift on the street ..they go to a place that's indoors and the floor is almost like a high school basket ball court .that hard shiny slippery type .if you try drifting on the street say good bye to your wheels ..they are not made for that abuse ..my friends even use a type of wax on there wheels when they go to that place .the way they drift with them cars is unbelievable.. here's a pic of one my friend's car.

Screenshot_20230315-222659.png

Look at the tires.they are plastic

Drift tires are typically small scale 1/10 and lower .I have freinds that are Asian and drifting is all they do .like they been it before drifting was even a thing and they all use 1/16 scale with tiny plastic bald ass tires lol.and they don't drift on the street ..they go to a place that's indoors and the floor is almost like a high school basket ball court .that hard shiny slippery type .if you try drifting on the street say good bye to your wheels ..they are not made for that abuse ..my friends even use a type of wax on there wheels when they go to that place .the way they drift with them cars is unbelievable.. here's a pic of one my friend's car.

View attachment 285844
Yep I need one lol, heard anything good about the redcat new car rds I think it's called

Watch that video .that's real rc drift cars.rhats what my friends do ..
I did see one video of a guy who tryed to drift with a infraction and he did it on the street and not to long after he toasted his tires..the car reacts differently.just not the same ..

Watch that video .that's real rc drift cars.rhats what my friends do ..
I did see one video of a guy who tryed to drift with a infraction and he did it on the street and not to long after he toasted his tires..the car reacts differently.just not the same ..
My 4 year old watch video with me and wants the yellow one lol

One thing I learned about my Asian freinds is to never argue about what cars can drift..trust me you'll loose .I told my friend I would drift with any RC car and they laughed ..I thought all I needed was a high rpm motor and then plastic tires and when I saw what they use and how they set their cars up I just kept my mouth shut cause I knew I had no clue what I was talking about.
Here is mine that I haven't used for years because I just can't do what my friends do.im more of just a speed passer and a street basher.i figured I'd keep it and just keep it as a shelf queen.👍😁

Attachments

• IMG_20230311_213025421.jpg
    IMG_20230311_213025421.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20230311_213016751.jpg
    IMG_20230311_213016751.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20230311_213004286.jpg
    IMG_20230311_213004286.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230311_212949152.jpg
    IMG_20230311_212949152.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230311_212942652.jpg
    IMG_20230311_212942652.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20230311_212929888.jpg
    IMG_20230311_212929888.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20230311_212919313.jpg
    IMG_20230311_212919313.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20230311_213104913.jpg
    IMG_20230311_213104913.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 36
One thing I learned about my Asian freinds is to never argue about what cars can drift..trust me you'll loose .I told my friend I would drift with any RC car and they laughed ..I thought all I needed was a high rpm motor and then plastic tires and when I saw what they use and how they set their cars up I just kept my mouth shut cause I knew I had no clue what I was talking about.
Yep they are certainly set up for over steer with a very tight chassis.
I would like to drift an Infraction with the upgraded tyres one day would be great fun.

Yep they are certainly set up for over steer with a very tight chassis.
I would like to drift an Infraction with the upgraded tyres one day would be great fun.
Nothing wrong with trying .go for it..but I would suggest staying off the street..you won't get the same feeling .get the right tires and use that type of flooring

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back