Limitless Asking price for limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Do you guys think 800 is a good asking price for this limitless v1

IMG_20230315_093847.jpg

IMG_20230315_093906.jpg

IMG_20230315_093925.jpg

IMG_20230315_093933.jpg

IMG_20230315_094008.jpg

IMG_20230315_094029.jpg

If it were in shelf queen condition I'd say yeah, you could probably get that for it but my gut feeling is that it's a bit steep for what it is, no offense. $600-650 sounds more reasonable imho, but that's just my sense of where the market is at currently. Selling stuff is becoming increasingly difficult when compared to 12-18 months ago. You can typically get more of your money back by parting out vehicles but I can understand not wanting to deal with the hassle. Again, that's just my gut feeling. You can always post it for $800 OBO and see what kind of offers you get. Just a thought.

If it were in shelf queen condition I'd say yeah, you could probably get that for it but my gut feeling is that it's a bit steep for what it is, no offense. $600-650 sounds more reasonable imho, but that's just my sense of where the market is at currently. Selling stuff is becoming increasingly difficult when compared to 12-18 months ago. You can typically get more of your money back by parting out vehicles but I can understand not wanting to deal with the hassle. Again, that's just my gut feeling. You can always post it for $800 OBO and see what kind of offers you get. Just a thought.
Seeing as it’s rather difficult for him to get a straight answer I’ll add to this. Shipping isn’t going to be cheap so factor that in. $800obo shipped might entice someone to buy it quicker.

Seeing as it’s rather difficult for him to get a straight answer I’ll add to this. Shipping isn’t going to be cheap so factor that in. $800obo shipped might entice someone to buy it quicker.
I felt like I was the only one so far who gave him a straight answer and not some retarded garble. Including shipping is a good shout though.

The $800 seems to be a fair asking price if it includes the batteries and both bodies. For reference I bought a V1 Limitless about 7 months ago for $550. It came with a custom painted body, old school XLX, TP4070CM 2200KV, and a brand new set of BSR pinks. It DID NOT have the spool gear (regular 46T spur) and was pretty much RTR. All I had to do was add a receiver and batteries. Mines was probably used as a drag car mostly. What you're showing in the pictures looks pretty good to me. If I was in the market and saw $800 OBO I'd offer between $650 to $700 to see if I could get a bite and haggle from there. That being said it might sell a lot faster at $500 to $550 if you left the batteries out and only included one body.

What's the real price someone actually gets? Seems like in my experience 1/2 of what I have in something. I do agree with maybe parting it out.

Yes it's both body's, spool and also infraction center diff , battery's and when I do get rid of it the perfect pass carbon fiber wing kit and hr mounts will be on it, has a flysky gyro reciver for nb4 in it also.. it will also be upfitted with perfect pass qs8 connectors, but that's if I sell it.. for 500 I'll just bash the heck out

My last offer $450.00 keep the batteries and keep that blue body and I'll take the original wheels and keep them lime green ones.now that's a deal😁👍
Like I said at that point I'll just run it into a wall at 100 lol 😂
My last offer $450.00 keep the batteries and keep that blue body and I'll take the original wheels and keep them lime green ones.now that's a deal😁👍
The yellow wheels are the grp wheel the stk wheels don't hook up for cr@p

Personally your asking too much, it has good electronics in it but end of the day it's in used condition and is a v1.

$450-$500 is the most i think you'll get for it.

Look at it this way, if you sold just the chassis as a roller it would be worth less than half than what you paid for it, halve the electronics price also.;)

Personally your asking too much, it has good electronics in it but end of the day it's in used condition and is a v1.

Look at it this way, if you sold just the chassis as a roller it would be worth less than half than what you paid for it, halve the electronics price also.;)
Yeah that's what I figured, I just wanted to make sure it's a better to keep and bash it, it's looking like that's what I'm going to do,

He could probably get $325 for the roller with the original body.

Seems like prices hold up really well on "second hand" Arrma cars. I have a couple that I'm looking to move on so it's useful to see threads like this as I had no idea what they would be worth otherwise.

I'll probably just pull frt driveshaft and change gearing, then I'll have a drift car lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back