Baby rat and mama rat taking tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Pick this desk/mans vanity up today I need idea on how to install a lock on it. To keep the little rats and mama rat out my s*** from taking my TOOLS and not bringing them back. please help pics are helpful thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 74
i know it sounds crazy, but i have a friend that swears by those plug in sonic rodent deterrent devices.?

i know it sounds crazy, but i have a friend that swears by those plug in sonic rodent deterrent devices.?
I don’t think he meant actual rats ???‍♂️

It's hard to install some kind of lock, that wouldn't take away from how awesome that desk is. There must be some kind of vintage lock kit out there

it looks like someone had a diy drawer lock on it already.
Can you slide a long metal or wooden rod thru those squares on each drawer with a lock on top.

lol not the ones with tails, the ones with fkn feet
it looks like someone had a diy drawer lock on it already.
Can you slide a long metal or wooden rod thru those squares on each drawer with a lock on top.
I added those and tryed but no way to secure it without drilling through top of desk

Pick this desk/mans vanity up today I need idea on how to install a lock on it. To keep the little rats and mama rat out my s*** from taking my TOOLS and not bringing them back. please help pics are helpful thanks
I would simply threaten to change the wifi password in the house if anything was touched. Works like a charm since ever device, including the TV's, are connected to it. Come to think of it, that threat gets just about everything done/fixed in our household.

Tool box... what this look Eric’s garage and smog shop, That’s defeats The purpose of having the desk with drawers In one specific area, eb48/eb410 parts in one, typhon parts in other

Tool box... what this look Eric’s garage and smog shop, That’s defeats The purpose of having the desk with drawers In one specific area, eb48/eb410 parts in one, typhon parts in other

Right on! I was thinking about using the middle drawer on my wife's coffee table for all body clips in the middle of the living room.....

I would simply threaten to change the wifi password in the house if anything was touched. Works like a charm since ever device, including the TV's, are connected to it. Come to think of it, that threat gets just about everything done/fixed in our household.
My household can’t remember a simple 10 digit code and has to ask me every dang time. I wouldn’t even really need to change it. Just withhold the code when they somehow lose it on a regular basis

If you want a clean look pic #1, if you don’t care and just want it locked pic #2 and pic #3 is for the drawers.

Attachments

• A073BB81-BB11-42D7-9555-B9DC435C943D.jpeg
    A073BB81-BB11-42D7-9555-B9DC435C943D.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 36
  • D3722267-146F-48BF-ACF6-1BFE5E12E944.jpeg
    D3722267-146F-48BF-ACF6-1BFE5E12E944.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 7997CF5F-724D-4BF5-89A0-BE82F6EB9AA0.jpeg
    7997CF5F-724D-4BF5-89A0-BE82F6EB9AA0.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 36
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back