Backflip LP 4S 3.8 for Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got a set a month ago. Haven't run them yet. And lower profile tires seem to be better for my driving style. I currently use 1/8 Truggy pin tires(both zero offset and 1/2" offset wheels) on my K6S. Also a lower profile. The Backflip LP's were on B/O for almost a year maybe. Hard to get.
Retail is $30. /pair. Premounted. Jenny'sRC .com sold out fast when they got them in. But now the BackFlip LP's are finally in stock elsewhere. Yet Jenny'sRc is asking $73./for 2 pairs (ouch) $13. over retail price. ?‍♂️
Just thought I would point that out. Get a set to try out. Some have said they balloon less than the Standard 6S Backflips. Just a lower profile with the same tread design. All Backflips in general are probably the most popular of the Arrma tires.
:cool:

work well for me , light weight and good traction

Been testing them on my exb , handle great they do
FD656E80-8AD5-4916-A9AF-1974B9AF8378.jpeg

I finally got a set a month ago. Haven't run them yet. And lower profile tires seem to be better for my driving style. I currently use 1/8 Truggy pin tires(both zero offset and 1/2" offset wheels) on my K6S. Also a lower profile. The Backflip LP's were on B/O for almost a year maybe. Hard to get.
Retail is $30. /pair. Premounted. Jenny'sRC .com sold out fast when they got them in. But now the BackFlip LP's are finally in stock elsewhere. Yet Jenny'sRc is asking $73./for 2 pairs (ouch) $13. over retail price. ?‍♂️
Just thought I would point that out. Get a set to try out. Some have said they balloon less than the Standard 6S Backflips. Just a lower profile with the same tread design. All Backflips in general are probably the most popular of the Arrma tires.
:cool:
They ballon a lot less then the copperhead 2’s. I vented mine as well. They work great, have great traction and handle great. I still may order a set of copperheads 2’s for flips. I blew 2 out and had the lp’s on standby

They ballon a lot less then the copperhead 2’s. I vented mine as well. They work great, have great traction and handle great. I still may order a set of copperheads 2’s for flips. I blew 2 out and had the lp’s on standby
Not a fan of the Copperhead 2's. I have them, but they are my last choice when bashing. They ripped up too easily for me. Rubber is too soft/thin. IMO. Fine if running on 3s . ?‍♂️
I have a new unused set. They are my shelf wheels on my T410. They just sit pretty, Where they belong, on the shelf. :LOL:

Not a fan of the Copperhead 2's. I have them, but they are my last choice when bashing. They ripped up too easily for me. Rubber is too soft/thin. IMO. Fine if running on 3s . ?‍♂️
I have a new unused set. They are my shelf wheels on my T410. They just sit pretty, Where they belong, on the shelf. :LOL:
What tires are you running?

I mix it up. But haven't run my new BF LP's yet. They are still in the package. I need to redo the venting and balance them.
Been currently running DTX X-Cons Truggies. I have a set of zero offset as well as 1/2" offset.
For now my Kraton has the 1/2" X-cons on there.
I also have set of PL Badlands(standard size tire, not the MX's/ older one piece wheels) Those are probably my oldest tires. I find that the gluing is horrible on PL MT wheels in general. Maybe it's just me? They are great also, nonetheless. My SR Terrain Crushers are decent for pavement and hard pack dirt, if that. But are Belted and will get you the best speed runs IMHO.

20201220_121229.jpg

EDIT:
FWIW, I find that Truggy Track premount wheels and tires are glued much better and balloon way less. But many don't like the pin treads for bashing. Cant use them on pavement or very rough rocky terrain. They will wear out fast.
I run these on baseball field clay and tight grass for the most part and these X-cons shine. The BF's are a great all around tire, but on the loose and fine clay not the best IMO.

Last edited:
Not trying to go off topic but do these 4s backflip lp tires fit on standard truggy sized dish wheels?? Looking to buy a set but want to mount on dish style truggy wheels.

Back