Battery Blocks in 3s models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
I bought a new lipo that is longer than the standard ones. I had to take out both battery blocks from the chassis in order for it to fit. However, now there's a little slop front to back. Does anyone have a fix for this? Maybe foam or something? I just don't want to crash and have the battery smashing to the front or back.

I bought a new lipo that is longer than the standard ones. I had to take out both battery blocks from the chassis in order for it to fit. However, now there's a little slop front to back. Does anyone have a fix for this? Maybe foam or something? I just don't want to crash and have the battery smashing to the front or back.
Foam glued with shoe goe

I always run with some foam padding under and Infront/behind of my lipos. Any thicker foam will work and will just need replaced after a good few months of hard bashing as it gets compressed. This is what I use just foam padding that's in packing boxes etc. It's free and works great just need to cut it to size you want👍
IMG_20210825_110200188.jpg

I always run with some foam padding under and Infront/behind of my lipos. Any thicker foam will work and will just need replaced after a good few months of hard bashing as it gets compressed. This is what I use just foam padding that's in packing boxes etc. It's free and works great just need to cut it to size you want👍View attachment 165705
Aaahh I just so happen to have received some boxes with this foam. I'll try it out first.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back