Infraction Battery level lights don’t work remote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Like it says above my battery level lights don’t work on my brand new infraction remote. I do have 2-3s 5000mah 50c batteries installed. Not a giant problem but for $650 I want it to work. Anyone else have this problem?

Like it says above my battery level lights don’t work on my brand new infraction remote. I do have 2-3s 5000mah 50c batteries installed. Not a giant problem but for $650 I want it to work. Anyone else have this problem?
Do you have smart lipos?

They sent me a new esc and that fixed it.

I was having a fan problem, so they sent me a whole esc. But while I was waiting for their response the batt lights stopped working... So that fixed both issues.

They sent me a new esc and that fixed it.

I was having a fan problem, so they sent me a whole esc. But while I was waiting for their response the batt lights stopped working... So that fixed both issues.
That’s great. Did you have to send in your esc?

Hey,
Yes I have the exact same issue. I contacted HH and I am waiting on a replacement transmitter. Brand new out of the box, powered up and no battery level indication. Was running a smart spektrum lipo.

Hey,
Yes I have the exact same issue. I contacted HH and I am waiting on a replacement transmitter. Brand new out of the box, powered up and no battery level indication. Was running a smart spektrum lipo.
I contacted HH Twice and they said they were working on a solution. Never called back. Then the whole esc stopped working
They made me take it back to where I bought it and see if they could recalibrate the AVC. I told the dude the esc was bad and that’s what LHS told them. Finally a new esc has been BACK ORDERED!! The lights on the remote thing has totally been ignored. How do you guys get them to just send you what you need instead of blowing smoke up your a$$?????

After I emailed them my problem about the fan, three days later they shipped out a whole esc...🤷🏾‍♂️

While I was diagnosing the esc fan the batt lights started to go as a waited for a response back that week. So maybe the esc was dying.

I was told by HH that a replacement transmitter is on back order. Its been 3 plus weeks now. Still waiting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back