Typhon Aarma typhon 6s remote control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinbursey

Reaction score
I heard remote had bad lag and to get a dx3 remote ? True? Anyone got a Aarma typhon 6s recently ? Lag? What’s the range on the remote ?

i have not had luck with the SLT3 on the typhon 3S i sold. But it's fine.

I've read about the lag, but I never experienced it when I had a SLT system.

I don't like Spektrum radios: I converted all my bashers to a Radiolink RC6GS radio system. If you want a DX3, I have two available that I would be willing to sell cheap. Neither have been used for over half an hour: I replaced them with the Radiolink system. The price with receivers would be $40 each, and shipping is included in the price. One has a Bluetooth module, which I would sell for an additional $20. If interested, PM me.

I heard remote had bad lag and to get a dx3 remote ? True? Anyone got a Aarma typhon 6s recently ? Lag? What’s the range on the remote ?
I had lag in my Typhon 6s and I hated it, so I recently replaced the transmitter and receiver to the Dumborc X6FG with built in Gyro, no lag, easy to bind, and best experience ever as far as control. $41..99 on Amazon and is a 6 channel.

Last edited:
If you want to stick with spektrum the DX5C is the one to go with. Will bind right up with the sr315. Never had much issue with the SLT3 but have not used one in a while. I do think the slt3 is about as good as it gets with rtr transmitters. If you upgrade get something that will support multiple receivers. Just makes life easier.

*edit my dx5 rugged has an 11ms response time (framerate) on inputs where the stock controller is 22ms. The higher Pro can go as low as 5.5ms. So yes, there are benefits to getting a better transmitter, but you also need a good receiver too. I use the dx5 rugged with a SR6200A on my nice Typhon, The DX5 has a bunch of extra controls, more channels and it's bound to now like 6 cars, crawlers drift etc. https://www.spektrumrc.com/vehicle-transmitters/

1709855188294.png

Last edited:
SLT3 Rocks, I use them often, comfortable, inexpensive, work good for me :cool:

Back