Kraton battery storage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
looking for opinions on best lipo battery storage options

I use the ammo box as well and go one step further by putting the box on a cement board surrounded by under blocks. Think I’m going to make a cement board top as well

I use an ammo box and cut the sides and back of the seal. That way it still latches tight but has some airflow.

Expensive and small. You can also use a metal bread box or an ammo can. If you want Batsafe wait for the XL to come back in stock.
Only thing about the batsafe boxes I have a small and a bigger one you can only store up to 12s batteries In any size but no more than 12s

I have a bat safe an ammo box with a couple small vent holes and a couple battery bags all of which have their uses.

Heck.. I’d buy a separate batsafe for each battery if that saves my house from burning down. Cheap insurance if you ask me.

Ammo can with tiles on the bottom and sand on top of that with the batteries also in a lippo bag. Im too lazy to make holes for the wires so I can close it though 😔. I also keep a large container of sand close by to dump into the ammo can incase of emergency.

Im another Ammo box with the seal out AND a pressure cooker valve installed in it. Hopefully it will whistle if its got an issue - Hopefully I will never fine out if it works lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back