Infraction Best 5mm Motor Stock Configuration on 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leejax01

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I’ve been running the Infraction with the motor position flipped and on 8S, but I want to go back to the saddle pack style that seemed better for all around driving. I’m looking at the Poseidon P1521 & mounting my Max5 with the tower brace mount. Still want the 100mph potential at 8S with gearing, but mainly for general fun at 6S. Is there another motor I may be missing?

I'm running the electronics from the Kraton 8S. The motor just barely makes it but it fits in the standard position. I ordered a aftermarket motor mount that will allow me to run a big pinion. I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but it should be plenty for what I do with the truck.

I am building a limitless and I am going to use the stock Kraton 8s electronics too. First on 6s then move up to 8s. I am looking to do the same with the Infraction. I already have a firma 150 in the infraction (not the 160 with cap pack), so I will give that a shot with the firma 1250kv and 6s, see how that works out.
I'm running the electronics from the Kraton 8S. The motor just barely makes it but it fits in the standard position. I ordered a aftermarket motor mount that will allow me to run a big pinion. I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but it should be plenty for what I do with the truck.
What motor mount did you buy? What pinion are you thinking about using?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back