best amazon servo for noto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RCreview has tests on all of those servos on YouTube. The one that tested the best was one of the blue powerhd servos. Not sure if it was the 20kg or 23kg. The red Annimos ones tended to get hot and lose power after each pull.
Edit: Just found it was Exocaged put out the vid, the powerhd 20kg put out a considerable amount more that the 23kg servo
Here’s the vid

Last edited:
Running 2 of them with no issues.
https://www.amazon.com/ZOSKAY-Water...1&keywords=ds3225+servo&qid=1599501290&sr=8-9
Note: there are many clones of them now, that wasn't the case when I got them ~ 6 month ago. They are cheaper on ebay as well.

I've used the PowerHD (23 & 25kg) both died on me, one for a broken bearing (top) and the other just went up in smoke, no real reason, it was on the bench at that time. Opened it up and it was all clean and dry.

Last edited:
I’ve run 2 of the solid Al cased Power HDs (LW25MG) for well over a year now... No problem whatsoever & they perform as good now as the 1st day i used them.

Paid around $50 for both of them off AliExpress

Last edited:
I got one of the red case 25KG ones, but haven't installed it in anything yet. Ended up going with a Hobbystar HCS-4521wp in both my outcast and ERBEv2. It's been doing well at half what I paid for the savox 1210sg that died after a year. The red case 25KG is a backup in case one of those die on me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back