Outcast BIGGEST LIPO POSSIBLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I recently bought an Outcast 8s EXB RTR and am running two Gen Ace 8000 mah basher pro lipos. Does anyone know of a bigger mah battery that will fit the same footprint as these? These batteries just do fit. The only way I have more room is up.

These big trucks need big batteries but a ize is pretty limited in the Outcast unfortunately. I redesigned the front trays for an extra 10mm length. Message me if you need some.

IMG_8651.jpeg

I got a set of the 10800 mah and ran them this evening. Much better run time than the basher pro 8000 mah. I ran hard cutting donuts riding wheelies and speed running across my yard for 20 minutes and each cell was still above 3.85. I know I could get 30 minutes easy ! I’m really pleased. Thanks for the advice guys

I use hrb 9500mah in 4s and 6s. Nice runtime on 8s and 12s.

Screenshot_20230929_071502_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230929_071536_eBay.jpg

I use hrb 9500mah in 4s and 6s. Nice runtime on 8s and 12s.

View attachment 324632View attachment 324633
How long does shipping take? Those look like hard case. The 10800s I got are soft case but smaller than the 8000s. I prefer hard case because I run a good bit in an area with small gravel. If a piece of small gravel gets in under a soft case it has ruined a couple batteries in the past. I’m going to put lexan and clear gorilla tape on these.

How long does shipping take? Those look like hard case. The 10800s I got are soft case but smaller than the 8000s. I prefer hard case because I run a good bit in an area with small gravel. If a piece of small gravel gets in under a soft case it has ruined a couple batteries in the past. I’m going to put lexan and clear gorilla tape on these.

I think you can get them in hard case. Shipping is quick!

I think you can get them in hard case. Shipping is quick!
I got the SMC’s quick too. Ordered Monday morning and they were on my porch Wednesday when I got home from work. I unfortunately have had a lot of SMC go bad. If you leave one charged for more than 48 hrs. It’s gone. All lipos require care but SMC seem more sensitive than other big brands.
gensacearespammers seems to be the most reliable for me. I’ve had good results with HRB too. Never tried Zee.

I got the SMC’s quick too. Ordered Monday morning and they were on my porch Wednesday when I got home from work. I unfortunately have had a lot of SMC go bad. If you leave one charged for more than 48 hrs. It’s gone. All lipos require care but SMC seem more sensitive than other big brands.
gensacearespammers seems to be the most reliable for me. I’ve had good results with HRB too. Never tried Zee.

Thats pretty lame! I wont be touching SMC's then. Good to know.
I got some 3s Zee's. No problems yet.

Why are you leaving lipo charged for 48 hrs?

By mistake.
LOL my 2 years in the hobby and I've never ever done that. I'm way too terrified of lipos to ever accidentally leave one fully charged in my apt. Discharger is cheap bro!! And it's 100% worth it. Takes like 13m or so to drain a lipo to storage, definitely one of the best things I've bought tbh. Wish I bought it sooner 😱

LOL my 2 years in the hobby and I've never ever done that. I'm way too terrified of lipos to ever accidentally leave one fully charged in my apt. Discharger is cheap bro!! And it's 100% worth it. Takes like 13m or so to drain a lipo to storage, definitely one of the best things I've bought tbh. Wish I bought it sooner 😱
When I first got into the hobby I was charging 2-3 batteries and leaving them charged until I was ready to use them, sometimes 2 or 3 days. I was a dumb noob and didn't know any better. Needless to say I learned quickly it's a major NO NO and don't do it anymore 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back