My Biggest Project Ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I was going to wait to announce this one, but New years is a good time to do it, since my goal is to complete it before new years next year.

Imagine if Arrma made a true 1/5 scale, 4x4, electric, solid axle, SCT. 12s capable, and long travel suspension. That’s what I’m building. I will use Arrma parts for the driveline, and fabricate what I need to. It’ll be pretty epic I hope. Should be nasty. New year, my biggest project.

I was going to wait to announce this one, but New years is a good time to do it, since my goal is to complete it before new years next year.

Imagine if Arrma made a true 1/5 scale, 4x4, electric, solid axle, SCT. 12s capable, and long travel suspension. That’s what I’m building. I will use Arrma parts for the driveline, and fabricate what I need to. It’ll be pretty epic I hope. Should be nasty. New year, my biggest project.

Guess what Arrma will announce when you get about 3/4 of the way finished. :ROFLMAO:

Guess what Arrma will announce when you get about 3/4 of the way finished. :ROFLMAO:
That's what would happen to me. Or when I finally get around to buy a certain model, they bring out a new version 🤦‍♂️

I think you should check out this guy's channel on the tube. He built some absolutely ridiculous solid axle/ long travel/ tube frame sct's and has full builds and slo mo running.. might be up your ally on your project? Maybe some insipration. Check the channel out and see.

I think you should check out this guy's channel on the tube. He built some absolutely ridiculous solid axle/ long travel/ tube frame sct's and has full builds and slo mo running.. might be up your ally on your project? Maybe some insipration. Check the channel out and see.
Subscribed! Thanks for the share, that will help a lot.
You've piqued my curiousity. I'm waiting. Lol.
Probably be waiting a while, I’m still designing the chassis, rev. A. lol.

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back