Black Corvette (*VADER 3.0) Stretched Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funniest part about these cars were the hp they produced. Kit was a slug and so was Burt’s TA but they always seemed to make them look like they were 400hp rides

The funniest part about these cars were the hp they produced. Kit was a slug and so was Burt’s TA but they always seemed to make them look like they were 400hp rides
Stockers were dogs for sure. I'm pretty sure there was some mods to Burts T/As... wink wink... 😏

I also like the whole blacked thing, I don’t think there’s much of anything else that just looks that bada$$. That is a sweet build, man.

Still such a masterpiece lol. @Mr.Duke does that body fit the stretched typhon with just adding the front limitless stuff?
No. It needs rear limitless/infraction shocks/tower/body mounts along with narrower rear arms and shafts from a 6s senton for the body to fit correctly

No. It needs rear limitless/infraction shocks/tower/body mounts along with narrower rear arms and shafts from a 6s senton for the body to fit correctly
Did you need the senton arms and dog bones just for the felony tires? If i had same tires on every corner would I still need the senton parts? Really appreciate you taking the time, thanks!

Mmmm….. it “should” fit but I built it around having a staggered tire setup so I’ve never tried small tires on the rear. Track width is the same front to rear on the body.

This one will be for sale soon along with a few more shelf queens, just been dragging my feet until after the holidays.

Have you ever speed tested it?

Phenomenal
Fits on an stock infraction chassis too?
I don't have a stretched typhon. Only regular chassis.
stretched Typhon wheelbase is 377mm vs an infraction wheelbase of 406mm so it’s too short to fit the infraction chassis

Phenomenal
Fits on an stock infraction chassis too?
I don't have a stretched typhon. Only regular chassis.
There are tons of bodies that will fit an infraction chassis but that one is not one of them. Check out Bitty Designs

Hello good sirs!

I'm assuming this thanks was for the splitter? if so, do you guys happen to still have the measurements for it? I'd love to try and get @Tex Koder to 3d print me something similar. Thanks! :cool: (y)

Also I'm super curious what TP motor you had in there!
I think it was the front body post mount that for some reason was an impossible find for a few months
The carbon fiber splitter I picked up from eBay

Motor is a TP4050 2100kv

I think it was the front body post mount that for some reason was an impossible find for a few months
The carbon fiber splitter I picked up from eBay

Motor is a TP4050 2100kv
Thanks bro and hope your recovery is going well!

I totally just messed my body up trying to get the rear wheel wells to fit. I didn't realize I would have that problem before I started cutting. I have much more respect for what you did in your build as this is hard. Now I have to hack something together 🤣 🤣 😂

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back