Kraton Black edition 120a esc programming options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the programming options for the Black edition of the Firma 120a ESC? They are different from the previous edition 120a. I think I remember seeing a post, but I can’t find it now.
I believe it has more options as far as tuning/settings

1000003197.jpg

This it?

I have the spektrum programming card so I've honestly never done it the manual way
I’m guessing you don’t have the black edition 120a to check what the 11th option is.

I think it is to choose lipo or NIMH, or to choose lipo voltage. It gives two choices. The first (default) option gives me 4 beeps when powering on with a 4s lipo. The second option only gives me 2 beeps when powering on.

Last edited:
I’m guessing you don’t have the black edition 120a to check what the 11th option is.

I think it is to choose lipo or NIMH. Or maybe to choose lipo voltage. It gives two choices. The first (default) option gives me 4 beeps when powering on with a 4s lipo. The second option only gives me 2 beeps.
I have the newer edition on my 4s v2.5 outcast, I just don't remember what the last setting was honestly

Did you figure it out yet? Been tied up the past several days/evenings and haven't gotten to look it up on mine yet but can today

Pretty sure it’s battery setting. But I don’t know the variables (lipo vs NIMH?). Left it at default setting and it’s running like it should.
Yea I would say default would be lipo. I apologize for not getting to it like I had planned

Back