Black Friday Blow Out special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Black Friday Deal of the year.
Major League Soccer Sport GIF by realsaltlake

www.3d-rc.online

preview.jpeg

This is going to be the best pricing ever FYI most things are cheaper then cost and 3d parts are at cost. Don’t pass this deal up before it’s gone.

Just a heads up. Almost out of some of the more popular colors. Red and black for example. I do not know yet when those colors will be ran again due to setting up for the next production change of a new and upcoming part.

Shame that I have already gotten enough for the fleet as is. :cool: Thanks again for the good products.

Too bad that the website isn't easier to remember because a google search for 3D RC doesn't come up with your site very easy. When out bashing and showing off the product when people ask where to get them, it is harder to share. Really surprised how many of my fellow bashers are missing out on the Arrma Forum even though most run Arrma's.

Hears 'new and upcoming part' and is interested!
Hurricane

Shame that I have already gotten enough for the fleet as is. :cool: Thanks again for the good products.

Too bad that the website isn't easier to remember because a google search for 3D RC doesn't come up with your site very easy. When out bashing and showing off the product when people ask where to get them, it is harder to share. Really surprised how many of my fellow bashers are missing out on the Arrma Forum even though most run Arrma's.

Hurricane
Tell them to search: 3DRC.online

Came up as the first result for me. :)

@3d-rc.myshopify.com has great parts! Glad you got your fleet hooked up. Me too. 😎

Hurricane
Thank you for the very kind words. Yeah unfortunately all the easy domain names were used up lol. That’s why I got stuck with 3d-rc.online I figured it was easy enough to kinda remember lol

Inventory was just added. Today is the last day for this sale. Parts run out fast so grab them while they are still available👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back