BLX 2050kV Motor - Can you get parts for it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Hyper

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The bearing encased in on of my motor end caps must have fused itself to the case and I cannot get it out with force, grinding, heat, cold....nothing.

Anyone have any luck buying motor PARTS or do you have to buy the entire new motor?

Arrma Kraton V2

The bearing encased in on of my motor end caps must have fused itself to the case and I cannot get it out with force, grinding, heat, cold....nothing.

Anyone have any luck buying motor PARTS or do you have to buy the entire new motor?

Arrma Kraton V2
You would actually want to heat up the aluminum endbell around the bearing. Try not to heat up the bearing. This will do two things. First it will cause the aluminum to expand and free up the bearing. Second and most likely is it will loosen the adhesive that holds the bearing in. Not sure about these motors, but castle likes to epoxy things together.

I once tried to dissasemble a V1 motor. I ended up drilling a hole in the backplate, to be able to remove the bearing.

After replacing the bearings, the motor runs again. Only have been running it 3-4 packs, so I don't know how long this rebuilt motor will last.

I cannot find the size of the bearings to order ANYWHERE. I have the v3 Kraton and would like to have a couple spare motor bearings around. Anyone have a link to the ones they use?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back