BLX185 Lipo Q

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil-T

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Right I’ve been comparing a Big Rock Vs Granite for my kids.

These popped to mind as they are 1/10 but with a decent amount of ground clearance plus being 3S helps as I run 6S (dual 3S lipos)

However when going over the specs I found the 6S Typhon, Outcast etc are listed as 4S or 6S yet in the BLX185 spec sheet it states it will run in 3S?

Anyone ran a 6S on 3S to give a definitive answer?

I would try mine but it’s in bits ?

Right I’ve been comparing a Big Rock Vs Granite for my kids.

These popped to mind as they are 1/10 but with a decent amount of ground clearance plus being 3S helps as I run 6S (dual 3S lipos)

However when going over the specs I found the 6S Typhon, Outcast etc are listed as 4S or 6S yet in the BLX185 spec sheet it states it will run in 3S?

Anyone ran a 6S on 3S to give a definitive answer?

I would try mine but it’s in bits ?
I do at the end of most of my days out. I throw a single 3s in to run it whole airing or rinsing it out, then I'll boot it around with the body off. I'm not 100%, but I think lvc still works with 3s, just never ran it all the way down myself.

Just might be a way for me to have a useable 6S truck and be able to cut the power down to 3S when my kids run it.
Well here’s the spec from Arrma
A026CADF-40DA-4372-8C68-201CE410A1BB.jpeg
1E6F6FCF-9C55-45C1-8632-828FB66907D9.jpeg

Yes 3s compatible and heard of many running 3s. Don't know 100 % if LVC compatible though. I'd run a cheap alarm just to find out.

I'll run 3s in my Infraction when my buddy is running his Traxxas Rally on 2s. Not going to lie, that is some of the most fun racing we can do when our track is set up! It's nice to know we can run 2s as well if we are maybe in a bind and just need to get our fix and run the lil guy!!! Thanks for the heads up @Jerry-rigged!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back