Big Rock Body for BRCC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems pretty limited with Proline. You body is long enough and maybe that later model Dodge Ram.
Gonna look at JConcepts, etc. Love the way my BRCC drives and handles (after I widened the stance) but wish for more body customization options.
Prolly should get a Granite when they come back out too so I can do some painting / learning on an old model lid design. lol

The stock body is about 17.5 inches long, 6.5inches wide and the wheelbase is 12.5 inches. Not too many bodies are gonna be those exact measurements, but as long as you keep it close you should be able to make it fit.

http://www.jconcepts.net/shop/2014-chevy-1500-mt-single-cab-body

This has the correct wheelbase. Hope this helps!
Thank you very much. I appreciate you taking your time to link a fit and teaching me how to find what I'm looking for.

Has anyone found any body post extensions that fit? I was messing around with my BRCC this weekend and found that my brothers Slash body fit the wheelbase pretty well. Ive always liked those monster Slash conversions so I might try and make one fit since I like the short course look. Anyone know of a part that would extend the body mount?

Hmmm. I'll have to try mine too! I have a Slash and rarely run it so it would be fun to try the body.
Do the Proline extended mounts not work out?

My BRCC body was thrashed beyond repair. I found a new Senton 6s body on eBay for 34 bucks. I will post pics when it arrives.

I ordered these off aliexpress

Got home today and they had been delivered so I gave one a try. Had to make new post holes. The front wheel arches may hit the tyre at full turn but I will soon have 10mm extenders which should prevent this from happening. I am pretty happy with this cheap option which will let me continue bashing!

And the reason why I needed this...

How does it feel quality wise
It does feel to be ok but I haven't dealt with any other bodies apart from the stock one. It doesn't look like it will have the same breaking points but I think it will get dings on the corners. I haven't had a chance to bash it yet as I am waiting on a new spur gear to be delivered but I will update after that. I think for the price it will turn out to be a good bashing body.

I got my hr extenders today so I threw on the badlands and had a bash. The body stood up to all I threw at it with no issues. Since I can get 5 of these for the price of a stock one I might just stick with these.

I would like to retract my statement on the quality of the ZD body. Apparently it wasn't everything I could throw at it. I increase the height and angle of my ramp to get some more air time and this was the result.

Hi guys.
So, I got the Killerbody Rubik (48205) because my BRCC Body is f***ed, you can't get the original body in Germany yet and the Body was on sale...so might as well just try it. After trimming it, here is how it looks like (haven't driven it yet though...). I have also Pro-Line Trenchers on (without hub extensions, this is the original width) and the T-Bone Bumpers:

Ok so my BRCC body has seen enough bashing time to get a replacement, I see OEM ones on ebay for $40-50 but would like to change it up does anyone know what fits and what doesn't because of our longer wheel base. I really have my eye on this one from proline
I was thinking of putting this body from Proline on my BRCC. It has a 13in wheelbase.

Attachments

• 879E0CB0-0EC0-4563-9792-2431BD0CF576.png
    879E0CB0-0EC0-4563-9792-2431BD0CF576.png
    734.7 KB · Views: 87
Anyone has a bodychange finished on the BRCC & is willing to share a picture of it? I really want a second body & still curious what fits & how it looks on yours, is it as durable as the original. Am i asking too much? naah. If your proud of the work you put into it, you want to show it right?
Hi guys.
So, I got the Killerbody Rubik (48205) because my BRCC Body is f***ed, you can't get the original body in Germany yet and the Body was on sale...so might as well just try it. After trimming it, here is how it looks like (haven't driven it yet though...). I have also Pro-Line Trenchers on (without hub extensions, this is the original width) and the T-Bone Bumpers:

View attachment 40549

View attachment 40550

View attachment 40551

View attachment 40552

View attachment 40553View attachment 40554
I would have gone for different colours, but it looks amazing, want me to get one as well for my BRCC.

@ uncels
Well, as you see 2 posts above, the Killerbody Rubik fits ;) .
But, it is not as durable. Not even close. Sadly :/
That's a shame, otherwise i would order one myself. I will look further, thanks for replying so quickly.
Maybe for European users, this could be an idea. He claims they are unbreakable. De Wit RC kappen

Last edited:
I am unsure of the HPI body, but the Proline bodies you listed will not fit the BRCC. The wheelbase on a 1/10 scale MT body is too short. The 72 chevy you listed also has a wheelbase that is too short. I run a Proline body for the T-Maxx 3.3/Revo 3.3, and with higher front body posts and T-Bone Racing front & rear bumpers it fits flush.
I have a question will this body fit the Arrma big rock?

SmartSelect_20201230-012810_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back