Grom Brand new proline badlands grom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The smallest ARRMA I would buy? Maybe an Infraction, 3s. :unsure:.
I love the Typhon 3s, so the Grom is a natural fit. About the biggest and smallest that work well on the local dirt track. Maybe something bigger for playing up north.

I love the Typhon 3s, so the Grom is a natural fit. About the biggest and smallest that work well on the local dirt track. Maybe something bigger for playing up north.
What track is near you? I'm near Loganville RC track.

What track is near you? I'm near Loganville RC track.
I am 7 miles north of Detroit. Our local LHS, Family RC, less than a mile away, has a 1/10 scale dirt course, and various indoor and outdoor crawler courses. Not really a crawler guy, but my Typhon 3s and my Typhon Grom both work fine on the dirt course. So does the Granite Voltage for the Grandson, and my old Rustler (1994) and rc10 buggies and trucks. Mini-tā€™s and bā€™s too, but those are better on the street or up the street at the church parking lot.
Larryā€™s RC is about 10 miles away, nice indoor course, and RC One is only 5 miles up the road, nice course but very competition focused. Iā€™m not, I just enjoy the bashing, at Family RC we get into impromptu ā€œracesā€ at times, but nobody is really out to win at all costs. They do have race days, but even they are not intense events.

$29 bucks for 4 tires is a great deal. Hope the shipping time is sooner than July šŸ™ƒ
Knowing Horizon Hobby you might see them in September.

Back