Big Rock Bring your Arrma to work day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XplicitRC

Never let anyone compromise your integrity🤙
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Vorteks
  6. Voltage
  7. Infraction 4x4
So been having a bit of free time this past week at work due to our materials manager being inadequate at his job was able to rip around at my work. I build commercial modular job site trailers ect. Anyway I have a huge lot of gravel and can stand on trailers and drive all the way around our lot. Going to try to get some videos soon. Still getting paid to rip around 😂🤙 Any of you guys get to do this?

IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_4147.jpeg

I wish I could do that.
My Supervisor came up and asked where my RC was the other day, I bring it almost once a week and rip during lunch. But he was like I wanted to see it😂. Nice to have a Supervisor like that though I guess👌😀

So been having a bit of free time this past week at work due to our materials manager being inadequate at his job was able to rip around at my work. I build commercial modular job site trailers ect. Anyway I have a huge lot of gravel and can stand on trailers and drive all the way around our lot. Going to try to get some videos soon. Still getting paid to rip around 😂🤙 Any of you guys get to do this?

View attachment 317678

View attachment 317679
Looks like I'm being forced into early retirement so no... and yes🙄🤣🤯🤪

I move trucks for fleets & cars for dealerships. Sometimes I will have some down time while waiting for other drivers to get to the location. I was mostly bringing my lil AM-X12, but I did my identity crisis Kraton a few times & my Typhon a few times too. Found a lot of great bash locations in my travels. And a lot of time when I didn't bring one, I really wish I had.

I move trucks for fleets & cars for dealerships. Sometimes I will have some down time while waiting for other drivers to get to the location. I was mostly bringing my lil AM-X12, but I did my identity crisis Kraton a few times & my Typhon a few times too. Found a lot of great bash locations in my travels. And a lot of time when I didn't bring one, I really wish I had.
That’s awesome still killing time while having fun can’t beat that man 🤙

View attachment 317678

View attachment 317679
Looks like a hell of day,😍👍😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back