Kraton Broken Parts Kraton 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steering knuckle was bit surprising, but such a big rig is going to have stock stuff break. The Pros are good at bending and breaking during testing love it. Anyway going to buy the Mojave for my 3rd truck, now that I found one in Canada.

IMG_1128.PNG

Watched a bit of Kevin's live stream today. His is broken but wouldn't say what happened. It'll be in his next video.

Watched a bit of Kevin's live stream today. His is broken but wouldn't say what happened. It'll be in his next video.
What doesn't that idiot break? Seriously.

Kev confirmed in his latest vid that the Tower to Tower brace is bent and so is the chassis.
Unless he sent it to the moon off camera, it really didn’t look like too bigger jumps to me... RC Dude81s were huge so I can understand that but Kev’s seemed pretty tame...

Kev confirmed in his latest vid that the Tower to Tower brace is bent and so is the chassis.
Unless he sent it to the moon off camera, it really didn’t look like too bigger jumps to me... RC Dude81s were huge so I can understand that but Kev’s seemed pretty tame...

Yea I didn't see anything special accept baby runs. It may be his clumsiness of handling the Rc when not on camera. LOL he look like a DUH type of guy

Yeah. He's a real Mensa ?

I dunno, he’s not doing too bad... Can live without working, has a lambo, is building a monster truck, now has another land rover, spends his days making YouTube videos for money and spending time mucking around with his mates and he has a Kraton 8s... Is that such a stupid lifestye?

He may not be the most academically inclined person but he seems to have a decent outlook on the hobby and doesn’t rubbish other people on their opinions and is just happy to exist?

I do think his way of getting the new Kraton may be dodgy but it worked and he at least waited until launch to release the video. And if anyone is going to take if to breaking point its him...

I dunno, he’s not doing too bad... Can live without working, has a lambo, is building a monster truck, now has another land rover, spends his days making YouTube videos for money and spending time mucking around with his mates and he has a Kraton 8s... Is that such a stupid lifestye?

He may not be the most academically inclined person but he seems to have a decent outlook on the hobby and doesn’t rubbish other people on their opinions and is just happy to exist?

I do think his way of getting the new Kraton may be dodgy but it worked and he at least waited until launch to release the video. And if anyone is going to take if to breaking point its him...
I'm sure he's a nice guy. I just don't like his videos. And his constant hawking of his eBay nonsense. His whole schtick got old quickly with me. But to each his own ???

I just like watching any video with RCs in it... I just usually skip the “Do you wana earn some extra cash so you can buy more Tuuuyysss”...

Good to get some other guys on this forum and check out their channels now too... Would be good to get some more livestreams too...

He works. He is an eBay merchant as well as a full time YouTuber. Say what you want about his shameless plugs and shilling Banggood junk, but he isn’t a lazy POS or a trust fund kid. He’s earned what he has by hustling. I can’t fault him for that.

He works. He is an eBay merchant as well as a full time YouTuber. Say what you want about his shameless plugs and shilling Banggood junk, but he isn’t a lazy POS or a trust fund kid. He’s earned what he has by hustling. I can’t fault him for that.
Agreed...

So it seems that the 8s may have the same bendy problem as the 6s if pushed hard which is disappointing given that its basically one of the most annoying issues you can have. I would’ve expected Arrma to focus on this more...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back