Building a pulling truck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Am building a pulling truck 2wd,but don't know which vehicle I should use..have plenty of options I just don't feel like spending 200 on just a frame...maybe use my Cen 450?...or a Losi 22 drag truck...or Arma granite? Am at a loss I always think outside the box an nothing is to outlandish...maybe my bog hog or King sling? Goes without saying massive modifications...
Thx

Or are you looking for convenience and a floss factor?

IMG_4863.jpeg

Am building a pulling truck 2wd,but don't know which vehicle I should use..have plenty of options I just don't feel like spending 200 on just a frame...maybe use my Cen 450?...or a Losi 22 drag truck...or Arma granite? Am at a loss I always think outside the box an nothing is to outlandish...maybe my bog hog or King sling? Goes without saying massive modifications...
Thx
Do the YouTube thing, I really like the truck pulling concept. I don't know how to pull this off. Seems like a 4 wheel drive with weights on the front would work. With that said the rear wheel drive, with an elongated frame seems to work well. :unsure: . Now you got me thinking. 👍 Keep us posted?

Last edited:
Larger wheels in the rear for sure. Large diameter, like a tractor. Motor built for torque, not speed. A certain % of weights on the extended front bumper. Would have to be 2 wheel drive. :mad:

Larger wheels in the rear for sure. Large diameter, like a tractor. Motor built for torque, not speed. A certain % of weights on the extended front bumper. Would have to be 2 wheel drive. :mad:
And gearing.....gear it right for what ya wanna do.... you can do even more for less if the gearing is right....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back