Kraton Built or new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
So I looking for some opinions regarding my next addition. It will absolutely be a Kraton 6s (and no I’m good on the 8s) but I’m weighing my pros and cons here. Do I buy a new one or buy this one from my boy. He has about 400 in hot racing aluminum and it’s a v4. A new one is about fifty more but no hot racing . Please indulge me. Thanks I advance

What parts are they? 400 in parts happens quick lol.
As long as they are the necessary upgrades then yea good deal if they are dress up parts well still a deal. Come with batteries and charger to?

So I looking for some opinions regarding my next addition. It will absolutely be a Kraton 6s (and no I’m good on the 8s) but I’m weighing my pros and cons here. Do I buy a new one or buy this one from my boy. He has about 400 in hot racing aluminum and it’s a v4. A new one is about fifty more but no hot racing . Please indulge me. Thanks I advance
Depends on how long he's been using it. Hot Racing doesn't make the greatest parts, but that's a better start than nothing. If he's run more than 20 packs through it, buy new and slowly upgrade your own with better parts from M2C, JBIRC, Voltage, GKA Or CRCU.

How much is he asking. What condition is it in. If it's legit and he's you boy, offer him less. Tell him you can buy a new one for a little more. Also depends on what HR parts he has on it. I always go new because you never know how hard someone has ripped on their rig, especially from someone you don't know.

Steering blocks are worth it if he has em on. Thats $50 say in upgrade you'll maybe never do again.
Otherwise chassis braces, towers, ...you may eventually want more if you break any HR stuff. Or you may not.
I'd buy preowned if the diffs sound very clean and electrics were in good shape.
The warranty one new could be helpful but chances are you'll upgrade from there anyway from out of the box.
V4 doesn't matter except sliding motor mount is cool. I'd prolly think about buying from your man though. Hes done upgrades and you do new bearings and maybe good to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back