Outcast Can I? - Slipper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pafleee

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So like many others... l've made the same mistake. I've overtighten the slipper so the slipper hub is broken now.
My question is...
Can I replace the hub with this one ARAC8300? I think it's for the mega series...
These one's ARA310946 are made for it...
The best way to say to me if it does fit or not is obviosly to try it out yourself... If you've got a mega series and OC/KT 4S.

Thank's for your time.

IMG_20230421_182325.jpg

If you are running a 3s or 4s 4x4, and Not the Mega, don't use any Mega parts. For obvious reasons.
Just replace exactly what you broke. And consider it a learning experience. The OE part did not fail, you did.:cool:

There are aftermarket upgrades. 😎 👍

So like many others... l've made the same mistake. I've overtighten the slipper so the slipper hub is broken now.
My question is...
Can I replace the hub with this one ARAC8300? I think it's for the mega series...
These one's ARA310946 are made for it...
The best way to say to me if it does fit or not is obviosly to try it out yourself... If you've got a mega series and OC/KT 4S.

Thank's for your time.

View attachment 294474
The rear part of the mega hub is the same as the 3s rear hub. I’ve tried it. I’ve also combined the 3s rear hub with 4s front hub when using the 3s cnc diff on the rear, since I had difficulty clicking the 4s hub into the 3s cnc diff.

Don't mind me, just passing through. The title of the thread sounded naughtier in my head than the content turned out to be so...I'll be on my way again.
So… you’re that guy in the over coat slinking around in the back ground huh?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back