SOLD / FOUND Castle creation 1721 2400kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
One run.
$190 or trade for a TP 4080

F62B6F18-7D9F-442B-AA51-DA5CB7E2045D.jpeg

Bump. Might possibly trade for a Roller… I’m looking for a 3s or 6s roller. Depending what it is I can toss money….

Free shipping both ways. Since I get a better shipping rate than most.
I've got a freshly serviced/built Infraction roller w/ 3 brand new diffs 😉🤣
Just kidding man, glws!!

Bump. Might possibly trade for a Roller… I’m looking for a 3s or 6s roller. Depending what it is I can toss money….

Free shipping both ways. Since I get a better shipping rate than most.
I’ve got a 6s typhon v5 just laying around
Can’t remember if I’ve yanked parts off it for infraction build or not ? I know it’s laying around somewhere????

How is no one buying this motor?! Have you all taken leave of your senses? One run, $160? This is probably as close to free of charge you're going to find this motor in this good of a condition. If I didn't already have one I'd be all over this like sauer on kraut.

How is no one buying this motor?! Have you all taken leave of your senses? One run, $160? This is probably as close to free of charge you're going to find this motor in this good of a condition. If I didn't already have one I'd be all over this like sauer on kraut.
Thanks Diem. I’m surprised. But if anything I guess I’ll stick it in the next build! Good deals only come around so often 😅

Thanks Diem. I’m surprised. But if anything I guess I’ll stick it in the next build! Good deals only come around so often 😅
I'm genuinely baffled bro. Or has the market already reached a 1721 saturation with every RC driver, on average, already in possession of at least 0.9 of a 1721 motor?
That's the truth man. From your perspective, having a spare 1721 on hand isn't exactly the worst position to be in. :LOL:

In my humble opinion, people are starting to feel the squeeze of this economy and looming recession... we've been living in la-la land for WAY to long, the piper is playing his fare-thee-well balad as we speak....😱
Oh you're definitely not wrong. I noticed a marked drop off in my ability to sell things on Ebay classified that started at least a year ago and it only seems to be getting worse. I would contend that we haven't been living in la-la land, everything was fine. It's the inverse that's going on. There's a concerted effort, a multi-front economic squeeze that's in the process of creating artificial scarcity of, well...almost everything to give the plebs (and with that the majority of the population) the fat end of a pool que right up their chocolate starfish so that everyone STFUs while those causing it run off LMAOing. This artificial scarcity will never affect them because they have sufficient fund to compensate the price increases that aren't far into the future. They want our noses to the grindstone so that we're concerned with basics like food and shelter on a day to day basis and not with what they're getting up to. The real hurt hasn't hit us yet. They're just slowly boiling the frog and we...we are the frog. They raise the temperature slowly with occasional blips that stress everyone out but then back off again. The frog will miss the window to hit the eject button because by the time he realizes the water has gotten too hot, he's dead.

My point is: if you're going to get boiled, you really shouldn't get boiled without a 1721 motor because they're awesome. If I'm screwed in the end, I'm screwed and the purchase of a 1721 will not be the straw that broke my camel's toe....or whatever that saying is.

I'm genuinely baffled bro. Or has the market already reached a 1721 saturation with every RC driver, on average, already in possession of at least 0.9 of a 1721 motor?
That's the truth man. From your perspective, having a spare 1721 on hand isn't exactly the worst position to be in. :LOL:
I have three now. So I don’t need another 😂
In my humble opinion, people are starting to feel the squeeze of this economy and looming recession... we've been living in la-la land for WAY to long, the piper is playing his fare-thee-well balad as we speak....😱
Yeah I can actually see that… I’m fortunate enough that I’m still working 60+ hours a week. And even though everything is going up and up. I can’t imagine the next person who is struggling to make ends met hints why I let go of stuff cheaper

Last edited:
I've always wanted this motor but it seems like it's not a good idea to use it in a basher :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back