Typhon Cheapest Rubber tire Ive found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mestizo_rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast EXB
  8. Talion
  9. Talion EXB
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
While wanting to buy the Vipaz and having gone through dozens of hoons, I figured get something a shot. Well I've found that 3"inch no hubs coupling fit the Typhon 3s wheel so nicely that I mounted 4 and gave it a go. Results were very impressive to say the least. Now this is not a long term solution for 6s and up rigs but on 3s and especially 4s they seem almost better then hoons at this point. The grip is pretty identical but the cornering is noticeable better. And they will break traction giving you some great "drifts" powersliding.

IMG_20231031_230130_596.jpg

20231102_191625.jpg

20231028_113135.jpg

20231028_133248.jpg

While wanting to buy the Vipaz and having gone through dozens of hoons, I figured get something a shot. Well I've found that 3"inch no hubs coupling fit the Typhon 3s wheel so nicely that I mounted 4 and gave it a go. Results were very impressive to say the least. Now this is not a long term solution for 6s and up rigs but on 3s and especially 4s they seem almost better then hoons at this point. The grip is pretty identical but the cornering is noticeable better. And they will break traction giving you some great "drifts" powersliding.

View attachment 330016

View attachment 330017

View attachment 330018

View attachment 330019

Is that a rubber coupler/gasket for a PVC pipe!!? 🤪🕺

Why not just run the wheels and no rubber????
All hard plastic. How the 1/10 Drift crowd do it.:LOL:

The rubber is pretty hard as is, but your right. I had these laying around figured poop why not?. Would like to find the right size abs or pvc to fit 83mm.

View attachment 330016

View attachment 330017

View attachment 330018

View attachment 330019
What exactly are the rubber parts? Had no luck searching for the name of it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back