Checking In With You Nuts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how you blamed Mrs. Mango for returning to the Islands, when we all know it was the cold that made you leave! :ROFLMAO: :wtf:

Is That what really happened?

I had tried to wrap my brain around how anyone with Land would suddenly give it up...
After just one year..

I was thinking maybe something evil was discovered on said property
-that could frighten someone away.. ie:

Excited Beast Mode GIF by Jack Link's Jerky

Truth
My wife lives to help kids any way she can. She found her calling when she started working at the school.
It took some convincing on her part for me to agree to her working at the school (I didn't want her to work anywhere).
Once she started working, I saw such a positive change in her.
When we moved, she couldn't stop talking about and wondering how "her" kids were doing. One day her old boss calls her and says he needs her back and that the kids keep asking where she is. He said her position will be available if/when she ever comes back.
That lit a fire under her ass to move back...not to mention our granddaughter who she calls "my girl" that she just could not overcome being away from.

For me I was loving Washington. Never got to do much exploring or driving without maps or a set destination so I'm bummed about that. There was no way to change her mind about moving back to Kauai and so I gave in and the decision was made to put the house on the market.
For us to have a decent size piece of property here on Kauai with a freaking stream running through it is WAAAAAAYYYYY out of our budget so that dream will be officially squashed on we find a buyer.😢

I admit that I missed home and everything that goes with it but I was ready to stay in WA.
The fact that my boys were constantly frozen or that I only seen the actual sun only twice in a year or the fact that yes @Tex Koder bigfoot was constantly harassing me or the fact that @Hammer Down the aliens from the AFB kept stealing sh!t from the barn.
Yea non of that came into play...it was all my wifes fault!
@Doom! I'M STICKING TO THIS STORY! 😉😜
I like how you blamed Mrs. Mango for returning to the Islands, when we all know it was the cold that made you leave! :ROFLMAO: :wtf:

Is That what really happened?

I had tried to wrap my brain around how anyone with Land would suddenly give it up...
After just one year..

I was thinking maybe something evil was discovered on said property
-that could frighten someone away.. ie:

Excited Beast Mode GIF by Jack Link's Jerky's Jerky

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back