Checking In With You Nuts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Wasabi my fellow RC nut jobs!
Just checking in.
It's been one heck of a year for me and I've been dealing with a lot so I
haven't been up to giving you guys a hard time these past few months.

I recently dug out my 1/24 smashers and messed around with them a little...damn it feels good to
get bitten again by this crazy money-sucking hobby! ;)

I'm back on Kauai and my Washington home is on the market.
My wife missed her work at the elementary school, and we both missed home too much.
My truck arrived just 2 weeks before we decided to move back so I just sold it there before moving back.
I loved my truck so much that I bought another same-year Toyota once I moved back...this time I sprung and ordered a 6-inch lift for it. (install scheduled);)

Anyway I'll try to make it a point to stop by more...I miss pissing you guys off! (especially with my non-Arrma pics):LOL::p:cool:
Aloha!
20231028_221548.jpg
20231028_221840.jpg
20231028_222519.jpg
20231028_221903.jpg
20231028_222139.jpg

Well HOLY SHEET!!! :LOL: We've missed ya big guy! I don't blame ya for movin' back. HI has got to be better than the rainy/cold PNW. Glad you are back to the place you love. 👍

How's your health been? Still dealing with your pain issues? Hope the fam us well.

Hopefully you will be around more often. It's not the same without ya! 😁✌️ 🤙

Well HOLY SHEET!!! :LOL: We've missed ya big guy! I don't blame ya for movin' back. HI has got to be better than the rainy/cold PNW. Glad you are back to the place you love. 👍

How's your health been? Still dealing with your pain issues? Hope the fam us well.

Hopefully you will be around more often. It's not the same without ya! 😁✌️ 🤙

Welcome back.

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

Welcome Back Buddy!!

Thanks guys!🤙
Still dealing with my neck injury but as always I'm just rolling with the punches.
Damn good to be home though!🌴

I was wondering what happen to you! I can't believe you guys did all that, moved to that amazing piece of land just to give it all up and go back cause of a teaching job. Yall are nuts! glad to have you back though :love:

I was wondering what happen to you! I can't believe you guys did all that, moved to that amazing piece of land just to give it all up and go back cause of a teaching job. Yall are nuts! glad to have you back though :love:
Trust I have used that same words on my wife. NUTS!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Wasabi my fellow RC nut jobs!
Just checking in.
It's been one heck of a year for me and I've been dealing with a lot so I
haven't been up to giving you guys a hard time these past few months.

I recently dug out my 1/24 smashers and messed around with them a little...damn it feels good to
get bitten again by this crazy money-sucking hobby! ;)

I'm back on Kauai and my Washington home is on the market.
My wife missed her work at the elementary school, and we both missed home too much.
My truck arrived just 2 weeks before we decided to move back so I just sold it there before moving back.
I loved my truck so much that I bought another same-year Toyota once I moved back...this time I sprung and ordered a 6-inch lift for it. (install scheduled);)

Anyway I'll try to make it a point to stop by more...I miss pissing you guys off! (especially with my non-Arrma pics):LOL::p:cool:
Aloha!
View attachment 328930View attachment 328931View attachment 328934View attachment 328932View attachment 328933
Atta boy! I had a feeling you'd be sailing back! I don't blame ya! (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back