Christmas tree thread. Let’s see yours.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas to all! Finally got tree up and decorated. John's not allowed to touch it.:ROFLMAO:. ..my son landed a job in Bemidji Minnesota and must be up there by Jan 9th working as a writer and anchor for pbs. He's Florida born and raised so lots of changes... My only child and I'll miss him!:cry:

IMG_20231215_124313409_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all! Finally got tree up and decorated. John's not allowed to touch it.:ROFLMAO:. ..my son landed a job in Bemidji Minnesota and must be up there by Jan 9th working as a writer and anchor for pbs. He's Florida born and raised so lots of changes... My only child and I'll miss him!:cry:

View attachment 337132
Bemidji Minnesnowta....

Thats up der don't ya know! Almost Canadian redneck territory.

Let John know that the area in front of that tree is NOT the woods!!

Bemidji Minnesnowta....

Thats up der don't ya know! Almost Canadian redneck territory.

Let John know that the area in front of that tree is NOT the woods!!
I warned him already to save it for the woods, not on my floors! As for my son, already educating him on snow shovels, ice scrapers, winter living in general. I grew up on Fogo Island in Newfoundland. Many 40 below zero winters. House was steps from the ocean. I've seen a polar bear and would hear whales quite often. Been in Florida since 1994...could never go back but a really cool place to grow up.

Last edited:

View attachment 337132
:unsure: You don't mind me touching it when I take it down and put back in attic.

Cutting it real close...

But, I finally feel well enough to drag out and setup our tree..
Got it standing.

Now the girls just need to fully ornament-tize it up 🎄👊

IMG_20231222_120617013_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231222_120113000_HDR.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back