Typhon Cleaning typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMoose14

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
How do yall clean yalls rigs. Got this in a trade and I'm rebuilding it. It's a roller at the moment.

IMG_168393681104F.jpg

Interesting, someone had a 3d printer..😁.. that hinge pin retainer is one of my designs.. cool to see that stuff out in the wild being used..👍

I would personally pull the whole thing down into pieces and hand wash all the plastic stuff in warm soapy water.. not a bad idea anyway so you can inspect the diffs and such..

I'm new to cleaning RC's but not new to cleaning big cars, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

I hose down the car for loose dirt with a gentle setting. If it's real bad you can use a diluted degreaser and hit the car with a soft brush. Paying extra attention near bearings because you don't want to push water or dirt inside them. I dry the car with compressed air making sure also not to directly blast the bearings. WD-40 on and near the bearings to kick moisture out. I use some of my car detailing products afterwards to clean my car.

Here is my car when I took it for a beach bash on a rainy day, and then underneath is right after I cleaned it. (But before its next bashing lol)

Dirty before after.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back