Kraton Clicking from steering but not servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a clicking noise when sreering in my Kraton 6s v4 and nothing looks broken
Is it like a constant clicking? That means that the internal gears are stripped. Time for a new one unfortunately. I've experienced this problem before. Sorry. Stock Arrma servos are not that good. But can you steer still or there's no steering at all? Chek the servo saver too (spring underneath the servo). It could be loose. Hopefully it's only that ?.

I would go around the whole steering assembly first and check if any screws are loose before you replace the servo. You'll have to take the front top plate off to get to the steering rack

I've got a £60 Savox 1210 and had clicks with my steering in the past, but thankfully it was a loose screw on the servo arm. Panic over ?

Try the steering plate hex screw? Those can come loose and click... don’t tighten the crap out of it tho... in needs to be snug not tight otherwise the steering will be tight.

If your gear boxes are not tight when you move around a lot the rear diff might be jumping a bit during turns. This happened to me.

The stock servo already went I have a savox already and it’s clicking from something in the steering assembly. It might be the steering plate hex screw. Nothing seems to be broken and it doesn’t do it constantly only when I turn the wheel and not every time I turn the wheel. Also I have disconnected the servo and it clicks when I manually turn them too.
Try the steering plate hex screw? Those can come loose and click... don’t tighten the crap out of it tho... in needs to be snug not tight otherwise the steering will be tight.
which screw is that I think you might be right

The stock servo already went I have a savox already and it’s clicking from something in the steering assembly. It might be the steering plate hex screw. Nothing seems to be broken and it doesn’t do it constantly only when I turn the wheel and not every time I turn the wheel. Also I have disconnected the servo and it clicks when I manually turn them too.

which screw is that I think you might be right
The two screw on the red metal plate with the arrma logo that are screened into the bellcrank posts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back