Granite conversion of granite 3s into typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mk_Rc

have a nice day arrma maniacs ✌
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
So guys i would need help processing granite into Typhon. I currently have 3s line granite. And today as we drove along our local grass track others had buggy rc cars Lrp, carson and other brand and of course I was not competitive because it is a granite monster truck and has a smaller wheelbase and is not as stable in corners despite having a lot upgrades.

I wouldn't buy one new car of the 3s line but I would just like to move the granite parts to the typhone 3s, I'm interested in which parts I need besides the chassis? at home i already have turnbuckles from typhoon and rpm arms.

I would like to have it ready when I want to have a buggy or monster truck so that I can easily and quickly replace parts

thank you guys ?

2 different animals. Granite is short wheel base and Typhon is long wheelbase... but you know that. Long chassis with long center slider driveshaft, T3S turnbuckles, A arms, front and rear driveshafts, buggy wheels,Body mounts and of course body.... Your better off just buying an T3S and leave your granite be... Have the best of both worlds... Then all you have to change is battery and go... JMO

Bro this is a deep rabbit hole. Keep the Granite and buy a Typhon. You’ll want both for different reasons. Try backflipping the Typhon.

yes, so I thought my wife wouldn't say you bought a new car again ??

if we recalculate which parts I would use ... then I would get somewhere 130eur all together. new is 330eur.

does driveshafts for typhoon are different from granite one?

since I know it would be better to buy something new just as I mentioned above, that wouldn't be the best idea ?

yes, so I thought my wife wouldn't say you bought a new car again ??

if we recalculate which parts I would use ... then I would get somewhere 130eur all together. new is 330eur.

does driveshafts for typhoon are different from granite one?

since I know it would be better to buy something new just as I mentioned above, that wouldn't be the best idea ?
The Typhon driveshafts are the same, but the axles attached are different. The Typhon uses a 17mm hex. The other 3S and Megas use a 14mm hex. But they all use the same composite driveshafts. The 4S uses a thicker outer section and yet another axle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back