Kraton Cover of controller broke ... what to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white_rabbit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi. After a crash my Arrma Kraton looks like this:
IMG_1868.jpg

The cover is broken and the controller cant be fixed any more. The fan doesn't spin neither any more. Is there a part no. for this cover? I just found AR390211 but this is the complete controller. I just need the plastic parts :)
Thanks for any hints.

IMG_1869.jpg

Wow -- thanks! Let's see if I can buy one of them in Germany, too
@white_rabbit, I thought all the Rabbits in Germany were Zermatt Silver...
At any rate, now that you know what to search for why would we possibly deprive you of the joy of relentlessly searching the interweb?
Good luck, man!
Oops. I was searching for the BLX 185.
BLX 185, both 150 and 160 amp, are 6s ESC’s. That link was for the 4x4 stuff, I think.

@white_rabbit, I thought all the Rabbits in Germany were Zermatt Silver...
Why on earth do you think that? ;)

Already found another fan here ... I completely forgot that I apparently ordered one more last time.
(I'm not sure if an aluminium case or even the expensive version is really worth it ... :unsure:)

Why on earth do you think that? ;)
Just kidding, it’s your designated FIA national racing color. Same reason British sports cars are British racing green, Italian ones are red, etc…
Already found another fan here ... I completely forgot that I apparently ordered one more last time.
(I'm not sure if an aluminium case or even the expensive version is really worth it ... :unsure:)
The consensus seems to be that the aluminum cased fans are more durable as the cases don’t flex upon impacts nearly as much, keeping the blades and bearings safe for a longer time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back