Kraton Crazy custom tear down!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperFanBoy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fazon
  3. Fireteam
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Outcast 6s
  12. Outcast 8s
  13. Outcast EXB
  14. Raider
  15. Senton 6s
  16. Talion EXB
  17. Typhon 6s
  18. Typhon TLR
This will be kind of a rolling changes/ suggestion thread as I didn't build it and it's already been tore down. Here are a few of it before I went to work on it. Hodge podge of the nicest stuff and garbage, some parts installed correctly others were scabbed together lol

IMG_5657.PNG

IMG_5658.PNG

IMG_5661.PNG

IMG_5660.PNG

IMG_5659.PNG

IMG_5662.PNG

Steering Tubes...

You forgot to upgrade the steering tubes. I think you got everything else... :ROFLMAO:

Nice Build!
I got it like this, I didn't build it. I didn't even drive it, I stripped it down and it's been farmed out as spare parts/ hop ups. Whats steering tubes? lol Turnbuckles?
Steering Tubes...

You forgot to upgrade the steering tubes. I think you got everything else... :ROFLMAO:

Nice Build!
She was a rough diamond that's for sure lol BIG bummer is the chassis is the V4 and older style so the EXB style shock towers and arms wont work. For this guy I only can run the older stock arms or the RPM. This is a heavy rig the RPM arms start to bend under its weight.
Diamond in the rough(y)
How she sits ATM. Undecided what to use these parts on so I just left them together for now. For the record the Scorched motor mount is pretty damn nice! Not sure if its overkill or not but its quality! Castle motor is a 1520 1650kv w/ a 19 tooth pinion

Attachments

• IMG_5665.jpg
    IMG_5665.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back