Custom Video Camera Holder thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacktavious

ora et labora
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
This cost me about $13.00. Works awesome! Videos and pictures to come!

A59A29F7-C974-4DC9-A087-953B4EFFF811.jpeg
C45DAD28-BCDE-42AA-B9FF-79C64F6E1DA7.jpeg

This cost me about $13.00. Works awesome! Videos and pictures to come!
I have two of those that attach to head mounts, but nether has the little hole to run a zip tie. Buuuuuuut, with a little drill work, I think I can make this work. I had a similar idea using a suction style phone holder,
20190303_144435.jpg
that I used for the top of the Tactic controlers (photo), but that won't work on my Flysky and many other aftermarket radios. Thanks for this idea. Might work out real well if I drill that hole properly.

Ewww STX2 ?

??✌?

oh no..the mount cost more than the tx and rx... ??

on a serious note @Blacktavious , (wait that was serious?) good idea brother.. quick and simple... i opted to design and make a mount for my cheapo flysky gt3b... this would have been way easier...? i have hours and hours into the design and printing...

Attachments

• 20200211_123536.jpg
    20200211_123536.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 38
I know man haha! It does ok with this crawler. It’s still a turd. Every once in a while you let off the throttle and it keeps going. ?
Ahh for a crawler, at least you’re not running over a child or something. ??

The @Blacktavious designed, new Notorious J Flysky smartphone holder. Instagram will never be the same.
20200324_191655.jpg

The @Blacktavious designed, new Notorious J Flysky smartphone holder. Instagram will never be the same.View attachment 71340

Off topic but : Are those personalized stickers, @Notorious J? If you got em online, where'd you order from? I've been looking at the Fiverr app and trying to imagine getting someone to design me a logo for my youtube channel. Stickers would be a cool addition. When I get 100 subs one day and become famous, I want to have the brand in solid development.
Wear your “stx2” with pride

Like an STD! ?

I have two of those that attach to head mounts, but nether has the little hole to run a zip tie. Buuuuuuut, with a little drill work, I think I can make this work. I had a similar idea using a suction style phone holder, View attachment 71320that I used for the top of the Tactic controlers (photo), but that won't work on my Flysky and many other aftermarket radios. Thanks for this idea. Might work out real well if I drill that hole properly.
I just used a dremel with a bit tip and gouged it out. Good luck!

No the city park built it for the crawler boys. Hopefully if we get enough support they are going to build us go fast guys a place to play.
Damn. You guys are lucky. All they build here is nursing homes for the elderly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back